Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

I'm going to be online throughout this morning (possibly into the afternoon - we'll see) to give out the Halo: CE, 2, and 4 LASO checkpoints.

Send a message to my Xbox Live gamertag (BURob13) when you're ready to get the achievements, any time from 8:00 AM to at least noon. I'm planning to stay on later, but it depends on when I get offline. Once the message is sent, stay online or you may get skipped. EDIT: I'm not on Xbox Live at the moment, but all messages go to my phone. I'm still around to give out the checkpoints.

If you have the Halo 3 LASO checkpoint, PLEASE message me on Xbox Live so I can include those as well in this game session (and get them myself). My gamertag, again, is BURob13.

Edited by BURob13

Yeah, see, these are things I need to find out. All the skipping points and glitches and whatnot.

Watch Nak3d Eli's guide to speedrun the levels on legendary. That will include all possible skips that aren't extremely difficult for a newcomer. You aren't necessarily trying to do a speedrun in the sense that you want to go super fast, but you'll want to use a lot of the same tricks.

Im in need of the halo 3 Laso epilogue checkpoint, thats it. I have the others to share if you need for a few hours but if you have or know someone who has the halo 3 epilogue i would appreciate the ability to share a whole set. hit me up.

GT is NST Squarepants

3 is glitchy and doesn't let you give to to people half of the time. It just straight unlocks the achievements for them.

Watch Nak3d Eli's guide to speedrun the levels on legendary. That will include all possible skips that aren't extremely difficult for a newcomer. You aren't necessarily trying to do a speedrun in the sense that you want to go super fast, but you'll want to use a lot of the same tricks.

Thanks man. Will certainly use that.

Anyone who has Goat Roped or really good at speedrunning Halo 1 on Legendary. Can you help me shave some time off of a couple levels? Im looking to shave some time off of my Legendary run? I need some help shaving time off in:

The Maw (did 19:00)

Two Betrayals (did 30:30)

The Library (dont laugh, I did 36:30)

Silent Cartographer (I did 19:28)

please let me know if you're willing to help

GT: Lorne117

Looking to do Two Betrayals, Keyes, and the Maw for their score achievements.

Also looking to do "Look Out for the Little Guys" which is for beating Two Betrayals on Legendary without killing any grunts.

These are the only things I plan on working on tonight. I plan on going from 7:45PM EST to about 10:45ish EST. Shoot me a message.

GT: THE DEADLY DOG

I have the H1, H2, H3 last level checkpoints and the H4 epilogue checkpoint. Willing to give them to anyone when I'm online. Message me at my GT (BURob13) to get on my "list" and I'll message you if I see you online when I'm able to help out with them.

I'm still looking for the H3 epilogue checkpoint. I have a lead or two on it, but PLEASE message me if you have it. I'd really appreciate it, and I'll definitely pass it along!

Looking to boost the Matchmaking achievements, I have two, soon to be three controllers, willing to go for all 9 of the matchmaking based Title Update 2 Achievements. GT: Officer Slug, message me your controller amount and when you're available, I'll most likely do this starting on Saturday afternoon EST.

Hey guys,

Looking for anyone willing to help with any of the LASO Achievement Checkpoints (H1-4). Will be willing to help with any other achievements. Message me on Xbox if anything.

GT- Fire N Flamz55

Thanks

I can give you some of them for help on the Keyes Shield bump on co-op to get Keyes done on Legendary.

let me know.

whoops accidental double post.

I am looking for someone to help me just do the shield bump on Keyes on Legendary to get that done co-op.

Please help me if you are good at doing this, it's only about 5-7 minutes of your time once we get it working :)

GT: Lorne117

Edited by lornesbored
whoops double post.