Stuck on a Mission? Can't get to 100%? Ask for help here.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even better if you didnt finish them all you can do them in Chapter 6. Though I say knock them all out as fast as you can so you can not be Truant for classes.

Thanks a bunch! Got a follow up question. I been snapping lots of pictures and finally got my yearbook almost finished up. I looked up on candiedskull.com and found im missing the leader of Nerds, Jocks and Greasers + zoe. I know Zoe comes later in the game so im not worried about that. Just wondering if there was a way to find the leaders easy & gary. Im on chapter 3 and i spent some time in the "nerd comic bookstore basement" because i remember them having earnest banners but i haven't seen him come in.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks a bunch! Got a follow up question. I been snapping lots of pictures and finally got my yearbook almost finished up. I looked up on candiedskull.com and found im missing the leader of Nerds, Jocks and Greasers + zoe. I know Zoe comes later in the game so im not worried about that. Just wondering if there was a way to find the leaders easy & gary. Im on chapter 3 and i spent some time in the "nerd comic bookstore basement" because i remember them having earnest banners but i haven't seen him come in.

Thanks in advance.

Those are all 'bosses' like Russel was in Chapter 1. They get auto added as you pass through the game. The earliest you can get the yearbook is Chapter 6.

Someone help..i swear ive done everything and Im at 99.93%

yearbook done, all races done, rode the rides, bought everything, beat the game, 332 ish clothes, pulled the alarms, 40/40 decorations, tombstones,pumkins, etc etc etc..what in the world is worth .07 that I dont have?????

yeh guys i have 99.73 loli have 5 people left in the yearbook to get and i guess i will get my 100%.. Does anyone have tips on finding people from the yearbook i have been everywhere . i am missing

Thad

casey

Wade

ricky

bryce loll any help would be appreciated:confused:

^ Still working on my first play through but got all the pictures. did all but 2 of my pictures while in school. For a few I pulled the fire alarm at the boys dorm and stood at the entrance taking pictures of whoever. Got a few that way.

http://candiedskull.com/bully/year.html

used that, it helped me pin point who i needed to take pictures of. Best of luck!

Thad - Nerd

casey - jock

Wade - bully

ricky - greaser (workshop)

bryce - "can most often find Bryce in the boxing gym in Old Bullworth Vale, working out at the punching bag" - candiedskull.com

Those are all 'bosses' like Russel was in Chapter 1. They get auto added as you pass through the game. The earliest you can get the yearbook is Chapter 6.

Thanks again. I finally got to the Endless Summer. 99.42%. <.<

I copied the 100% list and did each item while playing through the game. I crossed out whatever i finished and I felt like I was done until I saw my clothing items Acquired is at 327 not 330. I checked all the stores and I can't figure it out x.x; The only thing I have left to purchase at any of the 4 stores is the scooter for 75 tickets @ the carnival.

I was thinking about just doing errands for the last 0.58% but after spending a good 1 hour standing around where i know i failed some errands got me really sleepy. I did complete 30-31 errands because I did unlock the Mommy's boy achievement.

Any ideas or help.

Apologies if this is already posted but I didnt see it. I was stuck at 98.18 and I believed Id done everything except a few errands (Id done 34), and I was also missing a few items of clothing (I only had 320).

Turns, out although I had both of the go kart achievements there was a third go cart street race i hadnt won over in blue skies. This was worth 1.4%. I was lucky enough to get another couple of errands pop up. so this gave me 99.52%.

I then read on another forum (different site, sorry) that the Aquaberry retailer restocks its shelfs and when I went there i found another 10 or so items including tuxedo that werent there previously. Buying these gave me 100%. I only had 332 items of clothing and the gold suit outfit unlocked (I didnt check before but now with the gold suit i have 332).

I didnt have the Incognito Hat, Burglar Mask, Prison Uniform (I read you dont need this one), or Yellow Ninja (if it really exists).

Hope this helps someone. It was a good game but im relieved to have finished it and earnt my 1000 score (after having to start a new game to get teachers pet).

im sooo pissed lol i turned on the xbox this morning to find the last three photos for the yearbook and get my 1000 gp and guess what... the cd is unreadable :( i have to take it back now and get a new one im soo pissed .. oh well lol i want them points so yah i found two people last night but i cant happen to find bryce i dnt know i was there all the time waiting around taking pics of the same people over and over again . is he the kid in the red suit?? he is alwayson the punching bags because i took pics of him and nothign registered

just an update finally got all the clothes. just opened all the lockers to get the wolf mask and shot another 150 times w/ the slingshot to get the green ninja costume. Both added up to 331 total clothes Got 100% !!! :D

Thanks for all the help everyone :D + bigups to SengIV for the clothing list which helped a lot.

I am currently on 99.63% completion and have done 76 missions, 49/50 errands done, got all collectables & 334 Clothing items acquired, done shit loads of boxing matches, done all detentions excluding snow shovelling but have been told it is not needed for 100%.

I have no clue what i am missing out and i want to get my 1st 1000/1000G!!

PLEASE HELP!!

as soon as i asked for help i fort i'd do a lawn mowing mission just for a laugh, but turns out it was the 3rd house i missed out on which jumped me from 99.63% to 100% completion.

For those still trying to get 100% make sure u do wot i jus did, check if uve done all mowing missions!

I am currently on 99.63% completion and have done 76 missions, 49/50 errands done, got all collectables & 334 Clothing items acquired, done shit loads of boxing matches, done all detentions excluding snow shovelling but have been told it is not needed for 100%.

I have no clue what i am missing out and i want to get my 1st 1000/1000G!!

PLEASE HELP!!

Please read the achievement guide in the forum:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=56086

This is everything;

Buy 500 sodas

Complete all chapter missions.

All bike, go kart races.

All errands.

All jobs.

Alternate Task: Boxing.

Ride all carnival rides.

Beat all carnival games.

Beat Penalty Shot.

Beat Keep Ups.

Complete all five levels of each class.

Beat all mini-objectives.

Have the 'Dual Nebula' Achievement.

Obtain and purchase all clothing in the game.

Collect all rubber bands, G&G cards, transistors, and gnomes.

Beat up secret pirate guy.

The pumpkins go to the Bullworth Basement after Halloween.

The tombstones go to the Blue Skies Warehouse after Halloween.

HELPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!! I have 99.05% finished. I have 332 clothing items, 500+ sodas drank, 46 of 50 errands done, yearbook, all OTHER achievements as well as everything on the list (including the unlocked go-kart and even the prison out fit) is there anything left that anyone suggests doing? I have already double and triple checked the 100% list and I am having a hell of a time getting errands to unlock, Please help!

EDIT: I figured it out...i thought there were only three boxing challengers...turns out there were four (explains why i thought the 3 was complete on my list) once i finished...presto Achievement unlocked

I know there's already a million topics but I need help. I've got one more class in Endless Summer and I've succeeded at 40 errands, and I think one of the ten is the teddy bear one. Right now I'm at 98.81%. Does this sound about right? Or am I gonna be missing something else? Is it possible to get the achievement for some races but not have completed all of them? Thanks.