Achievement Guide and Roadmap

- Estimated difficulty: 2/10

- Offline: 11 (330)

- Online: 2 (70)

- Minimum time to 1000: 1 - 2 hours

- Minimum playthroughs needed: 1+

- Cheats affect achievements: No cheats

- Difficulty affects achievements: No

- Missable achievements: Yes (Replay Story)

- Glitchy achievements: No

- Unobtainable achievements: No

- Extra equipment needed: Kinect and a Facebook account.

Intoduction:

Intel Discovered is an interactive film Kinect game released for free October 2012. It has you fighting in a movie scene, DJing alongside LMFAO, and walking the red carpet with Chanel Iman.

Step 1: Playing through the story and focus on getting "Fight Scene", "Rock the House", "The Walk", "In Pictures", "Self Publicist" and "Opening Credits" . You'll fight in a fight scene, DJ for LMFAO and walk the red carpet. This will take about 10 minutes.

Step 2: Clean up. If you missed any achievements this it where you'll get them by replaying the story. There isn't a mission select so you'll have to replay through the whole story. You can quit out and try again if you need "Duck!" or "Perfect Fight Scene". I'd suggest to continue playing through the story so you can also try to get the DJ related achievements "Prime Time" and "DJ Supreme" if you missed them or the red carpet achievements "Strike a Pose" or "Icon" as well as getting "Headliner" for scoring 10000 points in one game.

Conclusion: It will probably take more than one playtrough to get all the achievements but can be down in one go. The two you want to look at for are "Perfect Fight Scene" and "DJ Supreme". These two aren't to difficult but may take practice. Overall it's a short game and won't take long to get 400:gsicon:

Edited by Dog Face

1oCLiGJhbC9ACxoIG1lSU2JiL2FjaC8wLzE0AAAAAOfn5-nYAv0=.jpgFight Scene - 10:gsicon:

Finished the fight scene.

Story related, cannot be missed.

This will be one of the first achievements you get. It'll unlock after the last fight sequence when the co-star beats up the guy who got out of the truck.

14CLiGJhbC9BCxoIG1lSU2JiL2FjaC8wLzE1AAAAAOfn5-g4+m4=.jpgDuck! - 10:gsicon:

Sent a thug over the railing.

This is done during the second part of the fight scene once you go up the stairs. You'll need to do this part perfect to send him over the edge.

Will unlock shortly after he falls.

1YCLiGJhbC9CCxoIG1lSU2JiL2FjaC8wLzE2AAAAAOfn5-oZ89s=.jpgPerfect Fight Scene - 20:gsicon:

Perform a perfect fight scene.

This can be got alongside "Fight Scene" and "Duck!" It requires you to follow all the on-screen instructions with no mistakes. This isn't very hard as it gives you a couple seconds to see what you need to do before hand. If you mess up you can just start the story over.

One thing you will want to watch out for though is the Kinect picking up the kick you have to do with the guy jumps on the car after you fight the guy on the ledge. I haven't managed to get it register my kicks.

1ICLiGJhbC9DCxoIG1lSU2JiL2FjaC8wLzE3AAAAAOfn5-v5C0g=.jpgRock the House - 10:gsicon:

Guest DJ'd for LMFAO

This achievement will unlock once you stage dive.

14CLiGJhbC9MCxoIG1lSU2JiL2FjaC8wLzE4AAAAAOfn5-jeH0Y=.jpgDJ Supreme - 50:gsicon:

Earn over 10,000 points as a DJ.

This can be earned along side "Rock the House" and "Prime Time". It requires you to score over 10,000 points in one go as a DJ and will be the hardest achievement to get.

What I did was alternate one arm up one arm down for the dance motion. Make sure to keep with the beat.

What I felt was most important was the voice prompts to pump up the crowd. When the mic was blue I said "Everyday I'm shufflin". Start saying it as soon as you skip the cut scene as well as the dance motion. When the mic is in "cooldown" wait for it to almost fill then start saying it a little in advance to get the points a fast as possible. Redfoo from LMFAO tells you things to say, this one worked for me.

As far as the DJ motions I just kept moving my arms in the same up and down motion for the prompt that has the up arrow. The other one is simply a sweeping type motion from right to left. I did not even hit all the DJ prompts and still got it, but barely.

1oCLiGJhbC9NCxoIG1lSU2JiL2FjaC8wLzE5AAAAAOfn5-k+59U=.jpgPrime Time - 50:gsicon:

Score 1000 points in 16 seconds as a DJ.

See "DJ Supreme"

1YCLiGJhbC8VCxoIG1lSU2JiL2FjaC8wLzFhAAAAAOfn5-oRuHk=.jpgThe Walk - 10:gsicon:

Walked the red carpet.

This is one of the last achievements you get and unlocks once you finish taking all the pictures on the red carpet and the final cutscene starts.

14CLiGJhbC8WCxoIG1lSU2JiL2FjaC8wLzFiAAAAAOfn5-gwscw=.jpgStrike a Pose - 30:gsicon:

Earned 500 points in one pose.

See "Icon" for more details.

1oCLiGJhbC8XCxoIG1lSU2JiL2FjaC8wLzFjAAAAAOfn5-nQSV8=.jpgIcon - 30:gsicon:

Earned 3000 points on the red carpet.

This achievement is done of the red carpet part of the story. You'll be taking a few pictures here for fans and paparazzi. I found it easier to get more points posing as a female. The poses were also easier to copy. Just copy the pose as best you can. You can see how well you're doing by looking at the Kinect post on the bottom right. If you're body is green you're doing it right and once the picture is taken it'll say "Nailed It". You don't need to "Nail" all pictures for this achievement. I got "Not So Awesome" on two of my pictures and still got it. The best ones to score points on are the ones that have you hold the pose.

"Icon" and "Strike a Pose" can be earned alongside "The Walk"

04CLiGJhbC8QCxoIG1lSU2JiL2FjaC8wLzFkAAAAAOfn5-xyoqY=.jpgOpening Credits - 30:gsicon:

Finished the game.

Same as "The Walk". Will unlock once the final cutscene starts.

0oCLiGJhbC8RCxoIG1lSU2JiL2FjaC8wLzFlAAAAAOfn5-2SWjU=.jpgHeadliner - 80:gsicon:

Earned 10000 points in one game.

Not to hard to get, especially if you get "DJ Supreme". I got this before "DJ Supreme" and had 3000 points at the fight scene, 6000 more at the DJ, and got around 3000 on the red carpet.

For the fight scene just do as many moves as you can right. For the DJ just keep the crowd pumped up. And the red carpet walk just take as many good pictures as you can. You don't need to have everything perfect to get this but it helps.

0ICLiGJhbC8SCxoIG1lSU2JiL2FjaC8wLzFmAAAAAOfn5-+zU4A=.jpgIn Pictures - 20:gsicon:

Share an image on Facebook.

See "Self Publicist"

04CLiGJhbC9ECBoIG1lSU2JiL2FjaC8wLzIwAAAAAOfn5-xJ0Bg=.jpgSelf Publicist - 50:gsicon:

Share 20 images on Facebook.

For this achievement you just need to upload 20 pictures to Facebook. It's been said it can be the same picture 20 times. You can create a second Facebook account if you want so no one will see your pictures.

For "In Pictures" and "Self Publicist" make sure you have Kinect Sharing on otherwise you won't be able to share your pictures. Also note to make a new account you have to receive a phone call/text from Facebook with a conformation code.

Credit to wraithrock1 for the DJ Supreme guide.

Edited by Dog Face

• 1 month later...

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Discovered Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!