Achievement Trading Thread

L3giOn

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it seemed like there was a successful meet up last weekend so let's try for something similar.

The date and time will be Sunday, October 2nd, at 12:00pm Eastern Standard Time.

Looks like we have the following list:

1) Manthony Higgs

2) kingkongkyle

3) brentrlopez

4) M1KE 08

5) Kordyon

For those of you that I just added to the list, please confirm that Sunday, October 2nd, at 12:00 EST will work for you. And for anyone new seeing this, please sign up if you are available.

Hey, this is Phoenix. I need the Team Fortress 2 multiplayer achievements and will help on anything as well. If anybody sees this and is looking to boost anytime, I'm available after 11pm and I'm free on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Which is October 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Hit me up and give me time to respond.

Gamertag: PhoenixKurogane

Edited by PhoenixKurogane

Hey, this is Phoenix. I need the Team Fortress 2 multiplayer achievements and will help on anything as well. If anybody sees this and is looking to boost anytime, I'm available after 11pm and I'm free on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Which is October 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Hit me up and give me time to respond. Count me in.

Gamertag: PhoenixKurogane

Updated list

1) Manthony Higgs

2) kingkongkyle

3) brentrlopez

4) M1KE 08

5) Kordyon

6) skidles

7) PhoenixKurogane

Please add yourself to the list if interested and add the others on the list as friends.

My friend decided to join, i added him to the list.

1) Manthony Higgs

2) kingkongkyle

3) brentrlopez

4) M1KE 08

5) Kordyon

6) skidles

7) PhoenixKurogane

8) WeedEater925

Hey just a reminder for anyone on the list or for anyone seeing the thread for the first time: We are doing a meetup TODAY at 12pm EST. If you are interested, either add yourself to the list in this thread, or send me a message on Xbox Live.

GT - Kordyon

Hey just a reminder for anyone on the list or for anyone seeing the thread for the first time: We are doing a meetup TODAY at 12pm EST. If you are interested, either add yourself to the list in this thread, or send me a message on Xbox Live.

GT - Kordyon

Thanks for setting this up mate, much appreciated.

Sorry to anyone that joined after, had to head off for a little bit.

Edited by Burnout x360a

Hey guys I need quite a few of the multiplayer achiievements for TF2 and am more than willing to help others as well.

I can play anytime after 7PM EST during the week and anytime on the weekends.

Message me with a time and we can meet up.

GT: BigTuna99

Need to finish up with Team Fortress 2...

I need...

NEMESIS - 5 Revenge Kills

MASTER OF DISGUISE - Trick an Opposing medic into healing you

HARDCORE - 1000 Kills (read a good turret method)

TEAM DOCTOR - 25000 Heal points as a medic

FLAMETHROWER - Set 5 enemies on fire in 30 secs

GREY MATTER - 25 Sniper headshots

Willing to help with any TF2 cheevos in return. Add/msg me - Cookman86

Hey, this is Phoenix again. Trying to get the "Flamethrower" achievement on TF2. Just need 5 people to help me. Will help with whatever you need, like the "With Friends Like These..." achievement. Available from 10am to 1pm EST and from 11pm to 4am EST. Only message me if you're able to help me get what I need before I can help with what you need. Don't worry, I won't disappear after you help me. I stick to my word.

GamerTag: PhoenixKurogane

Edited by PhoenixKurogane

Hey, this is Phoenix again. Trying to get the "Flamethrower" achievement on TF2. Just need 5 people to help me. Will help with whatever you need, like the "With Friends Like These..." achievement. Available from 10am to 1pm EST and from 11pm to 4am EST. Only message me if you're able to help me get what I need before I can help with what you need. Don't worry, I won't disappear after you help me. I stick to my word.

GamerTag: PhoenixKurogane

I still need the friends like these achievement. I guess the last group went ahead and did it without me.

Same here. It seems it was done 1 hour early. This game has been the only one I've had bad luck with the timing or amount of people showing up.

I'll start the list again and since it wasn't explicitly stated last time, I'll be the host. Please add yourself to the list and add the others as friends on the list.

1) Manthony Higgs

2) brentrlopez

Let's aim for at least 12 people in case some do not arrive.

For anybody that would like to join me in getting the With Friends Like These... achievement, I have a session set up on Trueachievements.com for October 13 at 12:30 AM CST. If anyone is interested, PLEASE go there and sign up. It is much easier to coordinate this way.

Thanks!

GT: Chaos Suikoden

Edited by Chaos Suikoden

For anybody that would like to join me in getting the With Friends Like These... achievement, I have a session set up on Trueachievements.com for October 13 at 12:30 AM CST. If anyone is interested, PLEASE go there and sign up. It is much easier to coordinate this way.

Thanks!

GT: Chaos Suikoden

Edited by Chaos Suikoden