Any Good? Release date?

zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz

So far I am enjoying it. Its a typical arcade shooter with some RPG elements. One thing I like other than the action, you can go into a level and acquire some kills/XP and exit without reaching a check point and the kills and XP are still saved to your GT.

Goddamn, 1200pts is steep!

Good grief. A measly $15 is 'steep?' To each their own.

Edited by Wanz1

Son, the game is far from being , as you said in such a juvenile way; ' a pile of crap.' As I had said; I'm enjoying it. END OF DISCUSSION!

Obviously you seem to think you are something special kiddo. $15 for a pile of crap is steep, whether that be a game or an actual pile of crap, you don't seem to understand what I was getting at but keep on living in your little bubble.

$15 for a pile of crap is steep, whether that be a game or an actual pile of crap, you don't seem to understand what I was getting at but keep on living in your little bubble.
I sometimes forget that there are more kids on these boards than I realize. Being semi-retired and financially sound makes $15 seem like a pittance. My apologies. Edited by Wanz1

I sometimes forget that there are more kids on these boards than I realize. Being semi-retired and financially sound makes $15 seem like a pittance. My apologies.

Try to come of as less of a jerk. Addressing someone as "son" in a patronizing way is not setting yourself apart from the "kids" on the boards.

Try to come of as less of a jerk. Addressing someone as "son" in a patronizing way is not setting yourself apart from the "kids" on the boards.
That's a matter of opinion. Name calling as you do most definitely defines yourself being what you appear to be; immature! End of discussion. I'm not going to argue with kids on an internet message board. Carry on!

That's a matter of opinion. Name calling as you do most definitely defines yourself being what you appear to be; immature! End of discussion. I'm not going to argue with kids on an internet message board. Carry on!

Dear Sir, I did not call you any names. I simply stated the way you were acting. You are arguing on a message board, no matter how many times you say you aren't. Additionally, the "end of discussion" phrase you use to get the last word is the ultimate sign of maturity. You are better than me and everyone else on the site. I'm sorry you are required to come here and post, and I sincerely hope you are able to find some peace in your life.

COMPLETION OF CONVERSATION.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok sounds like this is getting heated a bit. I'm not going to throw my 2-cents in the fight but I'm going to talk about the game!

So for $10-$15 a 400 point game is KINDA steep, common let's face it. Don't get me wrong guys and gals, I enjoy a mindless shooter just as much as the next person but this is kinda steep, one has to admit.

With that said there aren't a lot of easy achievement shooters out there so if you wanna scratch the cash go ahead, its your cash. Now if you just looking for mindless and easy achievement games might I suggest some alternatives. I found a list which has a lot:

http://easyxbox360achievements.com/arcade

Also the family game night and Quantum Conundrum isn't that bad (has the actor who voice Q from Star Trek).

Me personally I'm into getting additional crap for games to get more achievements.

Anyway that's my 2-cents. You guys can go back to bashing each other. Oh and if you want you can add me as a friend.

A Dancing Ewok has spoken! :woop:

19 posts and only 3 or 4 people gave an opinion as to if the game is any good so I'll reiterate the topic title .......ANY GOOD?

I'm not to sure about the pricing. Everyone says its a good mindless shooter so eh...1200msp....that's the only problem I got. EVERYONE knows the price is going to go down when the movie looses its hype.