Wtf???

OK, just picked this up today and I am having two massive problems. First, I tried to get the All Star Game achievement and played it, but it was last years roster. I unlocked an avatar item but did not get the achievement.

Second, it did a roster update... where are my injured players?!?! Why can't I get Dustin Pedroia, Josh Beckett and Victor Martinez? Are they gone forever? This is so frustrating...

The ASG roster is supposed to be last year's. The only reason I could think of that you wouldn't get the achievement would be that you didn't play on pro or higher difficulty.

As for the Red Sox, Pedroia, Beckett, Martinez, and Ellsbury are all in AAA. Go to the Red Sox roster, click the left stick, then select the player and choose "Send to MLB".

yes, its last years allstar roster, I dont know why, but it is, maybe they cant update it.

2nd. there are some awards that dont have achievements linked to them, what did you do to get the avatar award??

they update the roster as accurately as possible, if they are injured they should come back when they get back on the roster, or they could be in a different level, aaa, aa whatever...good luck.

Great... now my game is freezing trying to load the All Star Game.. why did I set myself up for this epic turd again? Last year was the worst baseball game ever and I just knew they couldn't get it done... this is so lame...

Did you press the LEFT STICK while in the Manage Rosters menu like you were insteructed to do? That switches it to the minor league rosters.

As for your other problems...I don't know. Sounds like you have a problem and now every little thing about the game is pissing you off more and more.

Sounds like a break should be taken for a minute to cool off.

is this game easy to get full gamerscore

If by easy you mean long. No way is this easy. This is a very time consuming game. You will have your hands full if you expect an easy 1000.

it is impossible to get the full 1000g anymore because one achievement is to play the 2010 all star game, which is now over... unless the change it to every all star game, you cant get complete the game.

anyone know if im wrong about this??

Yeah I highly doubt they will update the game next year for the all-star game. You probably are right. That really sucks if you missed out on the achievement.

Well, I asked Pants Party to post a reminder for the All-Star game on the main site and he did, but then some guy (comment 25) said you can do it offline and change the date to play the All-Star game. Pretty sure you need to be connected to MLB Today online so I think he is wrong but would appreciate if someone can BUST this myth.

Well, I asked Pants Party to post a reminder for the All-Star game on the main site and he did, but then some guy (comment 25) said you can do it offline and change the date to play the All-Star game. Pretty sure you need to be connected to MLB Today online so I think he is wrong but would appreciate if someone can BUST this myth.

I think that would be impossible to gain the achievement by playing offline.