Insanity run...am I screwed?

Filmfanatic24

So I started a run for Insanity with an imported ME1 character, I had already completed ME2 so I got those bonuses. I changed the difficulty the very first time it prompted me, which was when I was picking options after selecting to import a character.

I have been seeing people saying that you had to change it in the Main Menu before starting. Am I screwed if I didn't do that? I haven't touched the difficulty once the game started, just when I initially set it to Insane when picking options at the beginning.

I've been using a Sentinel and it's been going good so far. I was having difficulty with a few of the boss fights and was terrified going into Horizon from what I had read. I actually cleared it without any problem at all, less than I had compared to previous boss battles.

Its better to change the options in the main menu but it will be fine if you change it while you create your charecter.

When I started my insanity run I chose to start from scratch, I picked the soldier because of its good range of different ammo types. Incendiary is good for armour and against organics where as disruptor ammo is good against shields and synthetics.