Tansuka mini-games -snake smash-Help

BTroxell

what also helps for me with snake smash(been busy getting it for 1 and a half hour) is turn the sound of, that damn anoying song and those freaking sound you hear when u hit the damn targets is really frustrating and pissing me of, wich makes me lose my concentration. also for shuriken toss you should just press the xbox-button the great X in the middle of your controller. this will pause the game and it gives you time to react on what button you have to press

i tryed it again a few times and what do u think first 493 - 498 - (5 games around 400) and than with bashing on my controller hitting more toads than snakes i get 534! and 2 achievements pop up!!!! gold digger and tanzaku thing only getting my xbox online and do the tournament achievements to 1000/1000!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I only beat this after a 3 month hiatus from the game(after beating the story and every other mini game.) I even refused to trade it in when it was one of only 4 eligible games I was using for a 3 for 1 deal. I went back to it, and did not leave until I got it. I was frustrating at first, but felt so good to finally get it. Now if I could just beat the final race(I can't even make it past the water at the start).

• 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...