Achievement Guide and Roadmap

II OE II

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what ARE these glitchy achievements, What can be unobtainable, and what should one do or not do about it? Noone went into detail about it so I'm just wondering if I should be weary about useing the different dresses and weapons? Also this is the free dlc that came with the game, correct? Thanks

I believe people are refering to the weapons/dresses DLC glitching certain achievements. The only one I noticed was Neighslayer not popping when I was using the Knightmare weapon - when I swapped back to the basic Hobby Horse (upgraded to level 4) it popped pretty quickly. Not a major issue.

And because you can easily replay chapters etc nothing is really "missable" - you can just go back and select a chapter/sequence where you missed memories/bottles/snouts/radula rooms.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the guide. You should update the guide on how to get the Nightmare difficultly achievement fast without having to play-through the entire game again.

There's no real difference... if you already have the achievements just run through the game as fast as you can. Skip cut scenes and don't waste time getting teeth and such. :3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...