"Teen Titans" & "Bad Girls" Skin DLC's

BiggD

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might seem a silly question but does the green arrows third costume have a different va? It seems so unlikely but i swear he sounds different. Maybe im imagining things. cant test it out myself since i don't have the costume.

If you're referring to "The Arrow" skin, then yeah, it does. Stephen Amell from the Arrow TV show does the voice for the skin.

Well damn that's going above and beyond right there. I love it. Haven't seen the show so that's why im so clueless. Thanks :D

Give the show a shot. It's a little slow at first but about halfway through the season things atrt getting good. I love the flashbacks to the island he was on especially.

I will admit, I was wrong about Batgirl. Looking at the gameplay vid, the actually did do a good job of changing up her moves and gadgets enough to where she's not just a Batman/Nightwing clone. I still don't see how they can do that with Zod. Make him more of a grappler? Maybe. But, there's pretty much a limited amount you can do with freeze breath, flight and heat vision other than just different animations. Might as well just give us Speedy/Red Arrow/Arsenal while we're at it. Actually, now that I think about it, that might be easier to do in the vein of Batgirl than Zod would be different from Superman. At least Arsenal could have different kinds of Arrows than Green Arrow similar to Green Lantern/Sinestro. I may be wrong, but I'm having a difficult time seeing how Zod is going to be much more than a different skin on Superman with a different fighting stance.

The rumors I'm hearing about the Man of Steel movie are kinda scaring me a bit, too. As in Krypton didn't blow up at all and Superman/Clark/Kal-El was just exhiled to Earth/sent away for his safety. Really hoping that's not true.