Glitched achievements!!!!

Caleb3030

so i was boosting the online wins and i got 20 ranked wins and no achievement.....but before that i notice when i was doing the goal attack i was gold staring them but when i would go to the goal attack again it wouldnt show my gold star........HELP would be nice

ive clear my cache and did nothing...

am i going to have to start all over?

• 4 months later...
so i was boosting the online wins and i got 20 ranked wins and no achievement.....but before that i notice when i was doing the goal attack i was gold staring them but when i would go to the goal attack again it wouldnt show my gold star........HELP would be nice

as for me all ok, when u wanted get 20 ranked wins online, did ur oppnent quit?

• 6 months later...

I am in the same shoes now. Did you manage to solve this problem somehow?

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I never got the achievement right at 20 wins. in fact I was at 41 wins and achievement still didn't pop for me. what I did was I went to the storage to delete every game save I had for midnight club.(don't delete until you know you have all single player done or if you wish to start your progress all over). then I counted every ranked win I won after deleting game saves and pop got it right at 20 wins.

IMPORTANT:

Once you delete your game saves leaderboards will remain same. don't worry about that, just count off your 20 wins