Official Bitching Thread

Figured I'd start the thread off by venting my frustrations with the dungeon queue. I find myself waiting 20+ minutes and then have such a short time to respond when it finally goes through. I've been looking at a vendor only to exit out to a message that I was removed for not responding in time although there was no indication it was available. I've also experienced accepting then getting a message I was removed only to have to start it all over again.

They should give you the option of being able to enter the top of the queue at least one more time for a minute or two. You can't even take a piss or walk away from the TV without missing it.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting, I've done two dungeons and both times the queue was less than 2 minutes, the rest of your points I don't see as an issue though, if you miss your slot because you're away from the console then that's your own problem, they do this in most MMOs, it's fair and it helps keep the queue moving at a decent rate

The vendor thing is kind of stupid though, should have some sort of message if you're in another menu

Like others im now starting to get annoyed by those "so and so has acquired this from a lockbox" especially when it pops up and its not even in English and for some reason is 1-2 lines longer then in English (so takes up more of my screen).

Speaking of lockboxes, im getting tired of picking up the damn things now...I have 24 sitting in my bank (plus 4 more on my character) and I haven't been able to open a single one :(

Like others im now starting to get annoyed by those "so and so has acquired this from a lockbox" especially when it pops up and its not even in English and for some reason is 1-2 lines longer then in English (so takes up more of my screen).

This was bugging me last night

Why does it have to be so huge!

Clearly, it's to entice you to buy a key and get that sweet loot they're getting. I can't wait to save up my ADs, get 20-30 keys, and go on a lockbox opening spree lol.

Remind me to not be in your instance/ online when you do that :p, don't think I could stand seeing that message 20+ times in a row lol

My biggest gripe is with people, the majority so far, putting up items in the Auction House with no buyout. *shakes head* Let me explain. Let's say I am level 15 and see a green weapon on the AH. It only allows bidding and has a 5 day period. Now, why would I bid on this item when by the time 5 days pass, I'll be level 40+. Nobody is going to wait 5 days to win an item UNLESS we are talking about level 60 items. I have been putting up every blue item I can't use on the AH at 50% less of what it's worth and with a buyout. If people think they are going to make tons of money off 5 day bids (excluding level 60 items), goodluck. All I am saying is, at least add a buyout and be semi realistic for price. Is that asking too much?

Clearly, it's to entice you to buy a key and get that sweet loot they're getting. I can't wait to save up my ADs, get 20-30 keys, and go on a lockbox opening spree lol.

I just imagine the collective scream of "FUUUUU" across the land as messages pop-up nonstop for like 10min straight

The leveling/quest experience rewards when playing with other people.

It's so skeet for everyone who is not the group leader. It seems like it's put in like that to dissuade people from playing together.

The leader gets 10x+ experience as everyone else. The solution? Take turns being the leader?

Meh. Still fun playing together, but one only gains true power being the boss, or playing solo (save PVP).

Approaching the hour mark of waiting in a queue to do the Cloak tower dungeon...it's so annoying because I could earn 4k diamonds when I finish it but can't get in lol

Ok apparently complaining here worked as about a minute after I posted this I got into a dungeon and now just finished it :p

now have 5k diamonds (had less initially then I thought) so that could get me, what? 3 Zen? :p

The leveling/quest experience rewards when playing with other people.

It's so skeet for everyone who is not the group leader. It seems like it's put in like that to dissuade people from playing together.

The leader gets 10x+ experience as everyone else. The solution? Take turns being the leader?

Meh. Still fun playing together, but one only gains true power being the boss, or playing solo (save PVP).

Wtf are you talking about?

Wtf are you talking about?

Shared quests.

Last night, the leader in our group was getting 1,000+ experience while those in tow were only getting ~140.

The person who accepts the quest gets full XP. The person they share it with gets a fraction of that.

I shared a 2K XP quest with BEA, Dirty and Pender last night and they each got like 400 XP for it.

It prevents power leveling to an extent.

The person who accepts the quest gets full XP. The person they share it with gets a fraction of that.

I shared a 2K XP quest with BEA, Dirty and Pender last night and they each got like 400 XP for it.

It prevents power leveling to an extent.

Why are you doing this? Pick up the quests on your own, and you avoid this penalty altogether.

Why are you doing this? Pick up the quests on your own, and you avoid this penalty altogether.

I got sick of doing the same quests for the 4th time so we just did one of my level quests for the SnGs. So they couldn't accept the quest.

Got so bored of doing the same quests at one point that I convinced Dirty to 2 man the Tower Cloak dungeon with me. I was only 2 levels or so above it and he was several below. First real challenge in the game but in the end not that bad.

Later when we 5 manned it (with the 2 of the other 3 way under leveled) it was a freaking breeze. Until I briefly lost my internet and had to run back from the start of the dungeon. Watching their health bars without me there was a little worrisome. Also, we had no healer and our tank was the lowest level and didn't buy potions when we told him he would need them.

Edited by bigbear.

I got sick of doing the same quests for the 4th time so we just did one of my level quests for the SnGs. So they couldn't accept the quest.

Well, that makes perfect sense that they would be penalized, then; they weren't supposed to technically have it in the first place.

The game's dead to me now. Wait until you get to the final 5 man dungeons, the game becomes unplayable. I went through one entire dungeon at 5-15 fps, no joke. You can't move the camera, target, use abilities, everything is unplayable. On the PC, you can upgrade your rig to run at least 30+ fps. We are stuck with the One hardware and obviously the game designers/programers didn't give a fuck to optimize the end game content. I would have been super pissed paying $60 for this. I know I know, you probably think I'm making this up, just wait and see for yourself :(