Escape Artist wont pop, anyone else having trouble?

C0lourmegrey

Got 795g so far so not as if i'm a muppet but can't get this to pop for some reason, did more than 10 with combot stage 3, tried practice, versus & exploding head methods but just will not pop. Even set cpu to continually throw in practice & blocked 20 in a row but no achievement. pissing me off now :/

Edited by C0lourmegrey

Got 795g so far so not as if i'm a muppet but can't get this to pop for some reason, did more than 10 with combot stage 3, tried practice, versus & exploding head methods but just will not pop. Even set cpu to continually throw in practice & blocked 20 in a row but no achievement. pissing me off now :/

I believe i got it just doing combot stage end of chapter 2 begining of chapter 3

I finally managed to get it continually repeating combot level 3 stage 2, you generally do 6-10 throw escapes per round (usually closer to 10 if you have already beaten level 5 boss as it changes the difficulty slightly on the earlier rounds/stages). It took 11 attempts of doing the round, quitting to tuning/menu back to game & repeat level again by which time i had easily escaped well in excess of 100 throws (not including the 30 minutes i had previously spent trying in practice/multiplayer or the previous quantity i had already escaped) before it popped so no idea why it wouldn't work other than it is maybe a bit glitchy if you happened to get a lot of the other similar achievements during the combot trials. Would suggest trying this method as it worked for me when nothing else would