worst tony hawk game ever

xEVILxSEEDx

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I thought the controls were the same as most TH games...

I completed this to the rank 8 place on ps2 and it was easy ...

its alot harder on xbox but thats a good thing i suppose until

you spend an hour doing the same thing ;)

thug2 was my fav...where they have the competition :D

• 8 months later...

I liked THUG2 as my fave story but i liked THPS3&4 for my fave gameplay. they just ran smoothly. P8 has alot of cool features that i really enjoy but i guess that's cause im an old school gamer who's played all the Tony Hawk games except ride. i DONT wanna get off my ass to play video games. i USED to skate. got bored. i even sit when i play guitar hero! :p

• 3 weeks later...

I know mate, lame way to finish the best series of game ever. Let's make it so you have to be a prat on a board (no offence to skaters) but really... if we wanna skate we would just go outdoors and do it. I need to keep my hands busy, not my legs. I need my hawks fix I hope they ditch the whole board approach and bring back some hawkys. Even if they put all the pre 360 hawks onto live arcade. That would be a major session of WIN!

• 2 weeks later...

lol at OP. This is one of the only games that i routinely pick up to play again and again, mostly because it is so difficult and that much more satisfying to get achievements.

the only real complaints i have are the poor camera controls while walking around, and clicking in the left thumbstick to slomo while at the same time trying to balance while grinding or manualing is clunky. other than that, its one my favorite tony hawk games along with THUG and THPS4.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
this by far is the biggest piece of fuccking crap ever made for the360. the camera is garbage. the controls suck dick. and trying to do the glitch for the million point achieve is not working. i cant even get stuck in the air. and i did do the maintance cleanup. i FUCKING HATE THIS GAME. I WILL NEVER BY ANOTHER FUCKING TONNY HAWK GAME AGAIN. and ive played ever1 except for prving grounds and they can go fuck themselves at neversoft...

I Agree this Games a Piece of Sh*t Glitch as hell Crap Music worst Camera No Classic Cheats Even if they Make it to easy for Achievements DONT GET RID OF THEM! Change the Achievements Tards Biggest Waste of 5$ Ever Not even worth it if i got it for Free or Even if they Paid me to take it

• 4 months later...

I truthfully enjoyed Project 8. And if you are seriously bashing a game because you cannot glitch in it that is so so sad. What I would have really been stoked about but since they no longer make xbox originals it is pretty much a divide by zero situation but I really wanted them to bring THUG2 to the 360. My favorite of the series.

• 7 months later...