Can someone try to FC First Blood in practice mode to unlock Raining Notes?

I don't have the game, but according to the style of the chievs, i sincerely doubt it would. It's one of those things where you have to practice it, then you get the chiev when you hit it in a real run. Because if you hit in practice out of complete luck and unlock it, that's stupid. Plus the fact that doing that would allow you to do it on slowest.

But again, i doubt it highly.

What part is First Blood? 'Mosh 1' I'm guessing?

Yep, it's a bit different than in Gh3 though, no chords and a green between every scale (still normal hopos tho, no slide notes). I don't have the game, it's still 12 days till supposed eu release, but seen a video on youtube. And the song is finished with a 5 note chord :D, which is held star power note :s

Where can I find the charts for these songs?

I realize some people can see them . . can someone please provide a link?

Here are Raining Blood and Play With Me in practice mode so you can see the section names.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfWBWZPAH7s]YouTube - Guitar Hero : Smash Hits Raining Blood Guitar Chart[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uISHPxsc50]YouTube - Guitar Hero : Smash Hits - Play With Me Expert Guitar Chart[/ame]

Hey,

I was thinking the same thing, but I did end up FC'ing the Lets play section of play with me and did not get it so I will assume it can only be done in quickplay, career or online.

Sorry,

Mortikia

Thanks for the confirmation. And props for FC'ing Let's Play. Even in practice that's quite an achievement.

Lets play dosen't look too bad. The scales with the mini trill? Am i missing something harder? Oh well, we shall see.

Same here, either I missed something, or let's play doesn't look too hard.. Mosh 1 is alot harder I think.

And you can find alot of stuff on youtube :p