The "To Buy List" Thread

Goats

I have a few things I'm saving money to buy. Starting to make a list:

Electric Guitar

A Better Laptop / Computer

Any suggestions?

Post your own list; but please, no games.

Or help users make choices.

New vehicle, I want enough down to get payments around 120 a month.

42 inch TV (at least)

Surround sound system

2 rocking recliners

TV cabinet

(redoing my extra room around the after thanksgiving sales or so and want to purchase all of the stuff at the same time)

Windows 7 phone (I'm going to have enough money set aside to buy one outright if they get good reviews, if not it will just go towards my entertainment room purchases)

Turtle Beach headset (I stepped on mine and the sound cuts in and out on the right side)

My "To Buy List" really only consists of two things right now and they are:

A new xbox

Nice comfortable recliner (I've been trying to find a good priced one for the longest time)

I really need a new xbox because I purchased a new TV not too long ago and I still have my launch xbox (which has been in to the repair twice for RROD, so I guess its ins't quite an original launch box anymore) which doesn't have an HDMI port on it...and that makes me sad face. So yea, I want to get a new xbox with an HDMI port and a bigger harddrive.

Edited by StolenPaper18

Well I wrote down a list yesterday with clothes I need to buy. I'll not list all of them but a couple are: Penguin polo, Fred perry polo, Lyle and Scott jumper, CheerUp cardi, Bench jeans blahblahblah..

I also need to buy a 60Gb Harddrive, for my xbox, and Skate 3 (when it's out)

A HD PVR, i'm not very good at saving.

My family has one. I got really excited when I heard they could record gameplay... then I found out that ours doesn't. Make sure (if that's what you want it for) that you look well into it.

1. New Truck, had to sell my truck because I got deployed and the Amy pays less than my civilian job!

2. Living Room Furniture. Need somewhere comfy to game.

3. Bass Boat. The one I have now is reaching worn out, and my 2 boys love it when I take them fishing in the boat.

4. Rental Properties. Why not spend money on something that will earn $$.

I have a few things I'm saving money to buy. Starting to make a list:

Electric Guitar

A Better Laptop / Computer

Any suggestions?

Post your own list; but please, no games.

Or help users make choices.

what kind of guitar you saving for?

1. Effects pedal (should be able to get that this week :woop:)

2. Double Neck Guitar

3. New Amp

4. Piano

really just music stuff lol. other than that i have everything i need till i move out...soon hopefully

a new xbox. mine has the overheat issue and "isnt covered by the warranty"...even though they sent me this refurbished xbox after my old one got the RROD 3 times..bastards.

a new guitar...i want a silverburst...or at least a smaller guitar :/ my guitar is very big...and i am very small >___<

lol any game for my ps3...i only have one game on my ps3 :/ MGS4

thats about it...have everything else i need. lol a black light wouldnt hurt i guess.