Buying the DLC twice???

Piccolo549

Not true anymore. Portal 2 is getting free DLC this summer, but Valve will still charge for the Cold Stream add-on in L4D2.

Only on Xbox.

That's why I have L4D2 on both. :p

I'll still pay for Cold Stream, though.

And TF2 is now free to play, too. Have you seen the new video? Meet the Medic. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36lSzUMBJnc]YouTube - ‪Meet the Medic‬‏[/ame]

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just finished a match on the sacrifice on L4D & after much confusion with my fellow gamers about what I've unlocked on both 1&2 as they where asking if i had this achievements or that one and I said yes i had them as i unlocked them on L4D2, how wrong i was so ichecked and WTF... I have the same fraking achievements on two game that are the same DLC???

:Bounce::mad::Bounce::mad::Bounce::mad::Bounce::mad::Bounce::mad:

VALVE CAN STICK THEY'RE GAMES UP THEY'RE FRAKING ARSE... IF I WANT TO UNLOCK THE SAME ACHIEVEMENTS THEN I'LL GET THE OTHER REGINAL COPY AND GET DOUBLE THE SCORE FOR THE SAME FRAKING PRICE...

• 7 months later...
wow so it's better to get it for left 4 dead 2 then so you get the other map same with cold storage. well hopefully they go on sale so i can get them both double the achievements!!!

The DLC's for both of the games are the same DLC's but you'll need the DLC's for both games to get the achievements for both, so basicaly your paying twice for the same thing exept the achievements are for each game, if you know what I mean.:confused:

I was mad about this at first as there is no difference between them, but I have baught them both and completed them too.

Just a matter of time before the next game, but I don't know if or when that will happen.