Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ongoing somebody went on this forum looked At my post and friended me. I was nice enough to let him do it first and guess what he does. He immediately blocks me after I help him. He cheated me out of an achievement and I am so pissed off right now. His gamertag was speedy forever.

Yea. Thats because you left and I kept respawning on you forever. We were trying to get look out for the little guys and I was all the way up there in the level and then I would spawn all the way back on him. You cant just leave your xbox dumbass. You still have to move up. The stupidity of some people just amazes me. I did try to help you but you were too dumb.

Ongoing somebody went on this forum looked At my post and friended me. I was nice enough to let him do it first and guess what he does. He immediately blocks me after I help him. He cheated me out of an achievement and I am so pissed off right now. His gamertag was speedy forever.

I did try to help you but I was ALL THE WAY up in the level and then I would spawn all the way back to you. It happened like 5 times. I tried to help you but you were just so dumb. i love how he tries to enhance the story so it plays to his side.

mabye thats karma for quitting on me after i killed a grunt going for the two betrayals achievment. two betrayals????? hmmmmm...... thats my last achievment too....

Im still looking to do the two achievements on "Two Betrayal". Iv sent you a message, trail blazer.

Anybody else needs it add me as i think trail blazer is on different times to me.

I'm looking for levels 4-10 in legendary and a few other chieves. I'm happy to assist in other chieves too. I'll be on from now until 5pm PST today. Add me. GT: funkimchi

Hows it going? I need help with "Breaking Quarantine" and "Speed Reader".

Also "That Just Happened" would be nice. Anyway, my GT is BigTankDawg.

I need help for legendary on a few levels. And have a couple of other chieves to get. I would be willing to help on others' chieves including Reach DLC chieves or other games. I have 4 controllers, mic, and will be online from 9:30am-5pm PST in US. My GT is

funkimchi

Up to do the last two missions on legendary along with the achievements for taking out all the elites on Keyes and Having a minute left on the timer on The Maw. I'll be on starting 3:00 pm est or slightly earlier. I can help with some other cheevos after we get those done too. Just message and send an fr saying ur up for it. IDGAF if you have a mic or not. :D