General Consensus on Nuts & Bolts?

BunchaWords

There isn't really a lot of preface to this, it's just that I went back to play this recently and thought it was a pretty good game, despite what most other people had told me about it. The graphics are decent, the gameplay's fun, the variance in level design and missions is interesting (to say the least), and from how far I got, the game was never too difficult; it's a pretty good pick-up-and-play game after the first few tutorials and cutscenes.

I'd like to hear your opinions on it.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably gonna peeve someone off by saying this:

Since I never played the original B-K games, I honestly have nothing to go off of besides "These two characters are from a different franchise", and I think that makes it easier for me to say "This is a pretty good game".

• 5 weeks later...

I'll say what I've always said. I did not really enjoy nuts and bolts. Not because of the dumb "they ruined my franchise" thing, that's a different conversation, and I wouldn't use "ruined".

But I'm just not too big a fan of racing games, especially ones when you have to make your own vehicles. I'm no good at them, but does that make it a bad game? Absolutely not. It does the car and building bits very well, so I feel it doesn't deserve a lot of the hate it gets.

• 7 months later...