cant get Item Management (Ch.8, no weapons)

F TANK

Have you tried not meleeing any monsters period? I got this one on the 360 first try without issue. I completely avoided contact with all enemies, except the ones swimming around in the water. Ran through that area and squished at least one just by jogging over top of it. Thought that would cause me not to get the achievement but it still popped. Also, you are playing all of the way through to the end of the chapter, correct? Believe it popped at the end.

• 5 years later...

Hum...the achievement says no gun bullets have to be fired. I got it and threw three or four grenades on the way. Killed off a bunch of crawling little creatures too with my fists and feet. And seriously...how are you supposed to open the gate with the crank wheel without melee killing the humanlike creatures first? I did all that and got the pop! (they have that annoying arm coming out of their chests that grabs your head and kill you instantly...) Very easy to kill on Casual though. But you can't wander around or let them come to you while opening the door because you're screwed! Have to punch them they seem to forget the instant kill move when you attack them. Matches are helpful too.

Edited by FranticFour89