What do you want to see in KH3?

Beforehand, please no spoilers! This game is one of the best on the PS2, so be respectful to those who haven't had the chance yet!

Personally, more than anything, I want a Wreck-it Ralph world. I feel like he is perfect fit for the game as a companion and his universe would be incredible to explore. The online problem here would be the licensing.

I also think the Death Star could fit flawlessly into the system of worlds. If they use the same style from the Pirates of the Caribbean world, they would be fine. Mostly, I really just want to see a lightsaber key-blade.

With Pixar being bought recently, I want to see a Toy Story, Wall-E, and Monsters Inc. world. I honestly don't see any others being possible.

In the same stride, I don't want a Marvel Universe world. I feel like it wouldn't flow into the KH mythos. But Disney has proven me wrong with worlds before.

Well the star wars world might seeing Mark Hamill and Christopher lee did voice characters (not going to name them) but it will feel to weird.

I agree with wreck it Ralph it will most likely be filled with square characters.

For me I would love to see a Atlantis world and a Treasure Planet world I also because the PS4 and Xbox one hardware would make them look amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

How about just the bloody game. Weve been waiting what 8 years for square enix to get off their asses and make the game. Yeah i could guess star wars will be in it and a lightsaber key blade would look cool. I thought pixar was ALWAYS a disney company. It was just the 3d branch of disney movies

How about just the bloody game. Weve been waiting what 8 years for square enix to get off their asses and make the game. Yeah i could guess star wars will be in it and a lightsaber key blade would look cool. I thought pixar was ALWAYS a disney company. It was just the 3d branch of disney movies

In between Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts III, Square Enix has released five Kingdom Hearts games (Coded, 358/2 Days, Birth by Sleep, Dream Drop Distance, and Kingdom Hearts 1.5). Albeit that they may have not been on the console(s) we had wanted them to be on, I don't think it's a fair assumption to say they've been sitting on their asses. Realistically, we're the ones sitting on our asses, playing their games.

...and no, Pixar has not always been a Disney company. Disney ran Pixar's distribution pre-purchase, which is the reason why the logo was on every movie. In 2006, instead of renewing the distribution deal, Disney purchased the company. There's a pretty big difference, I'd say.

But hey, it was eight years since Kingdom Hearts II, so you did get one thing right in your post. Good job, pal.

Edited by TheRealBr1ghtShadow

• 2 weeks later...

not really what I want to see but I hope they decide to rerelease all of them to next generation of xbox. I remember playing the 1st one through about 4 times. Really love this series. It was originally why I preorder a ps4 then realizes it being released for both and am asking myself why I am still wanting to get the ps4

Am I the only one not hurting for starwars? I see a lot of people asking for it since it's Disney now, but I liked the innocence that they had in some of the disney characters appearing in it... of course Pirates wasn't as cute or innocent, but I liked the others. If they put it in, then please do it right

• 2 weeks later...

Star Wars simply wouldn't be a good fit. Tron wasn't a great one in the second game, either.

KFZ is exactly right, there should be the innocence of the Disney worlds juxtaposed with the actual threat of the heartless and nobodies. I wouldn't mind Star Wars references (Ewok summon?), but that's a whole different beast.

I can't imagine they'd use Marvel, since Marvel isn't actually owned by Disney. Not sure what the copyright situation is, but I doubt Disney gets carte blanche on making Marvel video games.

• 1 month later...
This!

Omg yes yes yes yes yes yes

I wasn't surprised that Cloud and Seph made their cameo appearances in the series. I kinda knew that would be bound to happen, but it was really cool to see em nonetheless.

What really caught me off guard was Zack Fair making an appearance in BBS. I almost lost it because he's one of my favorite and inspiring characters in not only Final Fantasy but the whole gaming universe.

ATLANTIS: Here you can play a different version of FFX blitzball

FINDING NEMO: An underwater world mixing it up with the ship of DAVY JONES, ahhh, awesome. And of course the yellow submarine of FFVII

DEATH STAR: Of course if Disney owns STAR WARS, we need STAR WARS, what do you think about a cyberg chocobos atacking... And our hero wielding

THE LIGHT KEYSABER.:eek: fabulous.

i have more ideas but..enough. tell me what you think about this.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly I hope they keep Atlantis out of this game. I know its supposed to be kinda family friendly but the Atlantis worlds were a pain to go through, especially the music sequences in KH2. As for a Star Wars world...that'd be pretty awesome, and maybe a lightsabre keyblade as well :D Maybe we'll even see Noctis from their upcoming FF title

• 2 weeks later...
I'd like to see what 99% of RPGs lack...story co-op and versus modes.

And yes, please give us Wreck-It Ralph, Star Wars, but also Marvel (since that was bought by Disney before Star Wars was).

Imagine teaming-up with The Avengers. :)

Most of them lack those modes because they really don't make sense to add. RPG is a primarily singleplayer genre minus MMOs of course. Personally I think Kingdom Hearts should stay singleplayer. Dragon Age does have potential for a co-op mode though.

I too would like to see a Marvel and/or Star Wars world. Imagine... Keyblade light saber :eek:

• 1 month later...

I would like

Beauty and the Beast world that covers the town, bells house, the tavern, the spooky woods, and the entire castle.

Jungle Book - self explanatory

Alice and Wonderland - just an expanded version

Peter Pan - Cover the entire island instead of just the ship

Toy Story - I would like to see this done like the Winnie the Pooh story book from the first game. Each character having his own story/mini game in Andy's room.

There are others. I would love to see Aladdin again since that is my favorite Disney movie. I think a highly upgraded Agrabah, Cave of Wonders, and palace would be great.

Personally I like the concept of the KH games but I HATE the fact they arent truly an open world game. I want fully explorable worlds. something that truly pushes limits on the console. Multiple worlds that are huge and explorable not like the older ones where it seemed big and it was really just a mere linear map with some standalone graphics for a distance effect for background.... maybe im picky but I feel like games like this are just getting linear and too easy because people nowadays "meaning the newer generation" of gamers I guess cant do anything hard