Trying to charge me to download!??

demon00uk

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me a idiot ? its letting me get it like the horde command pack no problems here im on 68% downloaded

Well we all got the Horde command pack no problems (I know I did anyway) and I go to get it the same way with this one (clicking A when the prompt for new content for season pass holders comes up) and it says 1200MSP, EVERYONE seems to be getting this except for you, unless you paid 1200MSP without realizing. If not then you are one lucky geezer

Well we all got the Horde command pack no problems (I know I did anyway) and I go to get it the same way with this one (clicking A when the prompt for new content for season pass holders comes up) and it says 1200MSP, EVERYONE seems to be getting this except for you, unless you paid 1200MSP without realizing. If not then you are one lucky geezer

i only had 70 points anyway and still have 70

Lol were trying to download Raams shadow by not horde command pack

did i say you was if i was too i would be in the same forum as you would i ?

i only had 70 points anyway and still have 70

did i say you was if i was too i would be in the same forum as you would i ?

Now now boys and girls, let's speak proper english, shall we?

I think the guy who says he's got it is full of crap. =)

I'm actually probably gonna go to bed, wake up, and get it then.

Well you probably won't be getting your money back if you bought it. It warns you in capital letters that if you bought the season pass and you click download, you will be charged twice.

The damn well better refund my money, Gears 3 prompted me to download the content saying that it was a part of the Season Pass.

The damn well better refund my money, Gears 3 prompted me to download the content saying that it was a part of the Season Pass.

The one not to buy

(description)

(No Refunds)

If you own a Gears Of War 3

Season Pass DO NOT purchase

this content here as you will be

charged again. RAAM's Shadow

Unlucky pal

Yeah, there's a "candy cane" and "mint" skin that you can pick from, when you select em it says custom skin and doesn't show what it looks like. I haven't gone into a game to see what it looks like yet

The skins aren't premium but they look pretty awesome. I'm using Shotgun mint and candy cane lancer. Its the perfect combo.

Thanks for any sort of sympathy guys. It was an accident on my part and I realize that, but I wish the game would not have prompted me to download this claiming it as part of the Season Pass content. I got a bit caught up when I saw that and assumed that it was free. I am not some sort of damn idiot, I just got hasty.

Thanks for any sort of sympathy guys. It was an accident on my part and I realize that, but I wish the game would not have prompted me to download this claiming it as part of the Season Pass content. I got a bit caught up when I saw that and assumed that it was free. I am not some sort of damn idiot, I just got hasty.

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/867051-RAAM-s-Shadow-Season-Pass-Issue-Discussion

Sorry, fella. Looks like they're sayin you're SOL.

Oh well, I am going to try anyways. What bullshit.

I fell your pain brother same shit happened to me on a game that charges you 800MSP to play online if you don't buy it new, which I did buy new and I didn't get me 800MSP back cos it was me own fault, but it does feel good to swear at them over the phone :D

I'm not usually the type to complain about having to wait an extra couple of hours to play a game, but knowing other people who don't have the season pass are downloading/playing right now is really frustrating! And to people who do have the season pass and have bought it spending an extra 1200 points I wouldn't say you're stupid, just a bit careless.

There's definitely a life lesson to learn from this, always read the small print when it comes to money!

Edited by Frazerz1990