Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session. You can see prior requests for assistance in the archive HERE.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

while this is an excellent addition to the site, i dont think it should void the use of the good old achievement trading thread. nor do i understand why this games thread was locked.

What made this site special was the endless list of gamertags you could look through in the achievement trading thread, leave sessions to TA.

I think you guys missed this line from all the new XBA Boosting threads throughout the site.

If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details.

All we did was add a feature to the site and with this feature we needed new boosting threads throughout the entire forum. Our goal is that while no one will get in trouble for using the new threads for trading, that we encourage them to try the new sessions out. That's all. You can now enjoy achievement trading AND sessions with the new threads.

Happy Boosting!!!

yeah i was blinded by the locking of the other thread and the addition of sessions is something i wanted to see for ages so, thanks XBA.com.

im looking for some coop partners to work on getting crowns and xp daily ( or as often as possible).

I think you guys missed this line from all the new XBA Boosting threads throughout the site.

All we did was add a feature to the site and with this feature we needed new boosting threads throughout the entire forum. Our goal is that while no one will get in trouble for using the new threads for trading, that we encourage them to try the new sessions out. That's all. You can now enjoy achievement trading AND sessions with the new threads.

Happy Boosting!!!

It doesn't answer the question why the achievement trading thread couldn't still stay up. Logically there was no reason to close it?

Ok guys. I've been playing this game for a week and I never made it till the end of an hardcore mission. That's because I always joined random sessions where nobody has a mic and lack of basic coordination screws over everything.

I want to set up a team in the European realm to play for real.

you must know english and have a mic that works

Who wants to join?

1. Siphon filther

My GT is of course: siphon filther

Anyone on the Aussie servers want to play some Co-Op, PM or leave a message on my wall. :)

Yeah, I'm on the Aussie servers. Would be nice to play with people who have a brain more frequently. Geez, last night we couldn't even finish the skilled missions; people picking non-complimentary classes and not using those classes properly. We were close at one point; up to wave three of the final arena but everyone was running out of ammo. Rifleman didn't hand any out (despite people getting in his face about it). Needless to say everyone else was using handguns, and by the time we lost, I had just 2 bullets left.

Edit:

Siphon, you ought to set up a session. It's easier to manage.

Edit 2:

Oh, I should add that the above anecdote was during random games, not the boosting session that day.

Edit 3:

Wow, these random sessions can be painful at times. Skilled Apache in Afghanistan shouldn't be that hard, but oh my are we having problems. Get swarmed by enemies and the rifleman just stands there looking at them. Does he need a fucking invitation to start shooting or what? We had two snipers, both as useless as each other. I'd show them how it's done, but since no one else is picking medic, I have to, and all I'm doing is running around healing people who seem to think standing in front of a machine gun post is a brilliant idea. After about 12 tries we finally get to the apache, and I'm thinking to myself "great! the hardest part is behind us!". Nope! For some reason these guys decide standing out in the open is the best thing to do when there's an attack chopper shooting at them. Ugh!!

Edited by Direkin

• 2 weeks later...
Looking for groups to boost out the "win 10 free for all games" cuz i suck individually (lol)

Im also up to help anyone with anything they need

You can do that solo, you know :p. Seriously, create a versus match on your own, make sure it's set to private, set join in progress to off, and wait out 10 matches. Make sure you're active now and then (that good old rubber band would come in handy), otherwise you'll get kicked for inactivity. It absolutely counts. Of course, having a buddy would speed things along considerably if they leave the match as soon as it starts. So, the solo option is great if there's something else you can do whilst away from the console.

agh, why are people so bad at this game? looking for people to regularly run the coop games (US) and get those crowns. still haven't beaten a single hardcore mission because everyone is terrible. so, if you're not terrible, send me a FR! online every single night from roughly 10pm - 12pm (east coast). gt: bean is not pro

Hi I will BOOST any co-op achievements taking turns in private matches also see list below I need.If has a clan please send me invite :)

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/achievements/2837/21.jpg Buddy Up 5:gsicon:

Create or Join a Clan

To create a clan, go to Main Menu > Profile> Clans > My Clan. It costs $2500 to create a clan Alternatively, you can join an existing clan. Once you’re invited to one, you will receive a message on screen on weather to accept

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/achievements/2837/16.jpg Tick, Tick... BOOM! 10:gsicon:

Kill 3 enemies with a single grenade in Co-op or Versus

This can be boosted with 4 players in a private Free For All or Team Deathmatch. Alternatively, you can easily achieve this in Initiation B (Afghanistan) co-op mission. Once you exit the chopper, select your grenade with :dleft: and start sprinting forward and up the stairs where several enemies will spawn from (around 6-8.) At this point, you should huddle up close to the enemies and cook your grenade by holding :rtbut:, at which point you will commit suicide and with you kill multiple enemies. The enemies tend to move around and sometimes even run away once you cook you grenade, so this may take a couple attempts.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/achievements/2837/28.jpg Doctor in the House 10:gsicon:

Revive teammates 10 times in Co-op or Versus

To revive teammates, you must be playing as the Medic class (unlocked by completing the Medic Training.) Press :rbbut: twice to use the defibrillator to revive players. This is easier done in co-op missions over versus, and more specifically the skilled and Hardcore missions, as your teammates will likely die more often, and therefore you should also take caution when reviving players so that you’re not killed in the process too

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/achievements/2837/24.jpg Top Dog 10:gsicon:

Finish with the highest point total in any Versus match (minimum six players)

This can be boosted with a 6 players in a private Free For All. Have the player going for the achievement get a couple kills then let the timer run out, as the achievement only unlocks at the end of the match

Edited by WizardFlipper

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/achievements/2837/24.jpg Top Dog 10:gsicon:

Finish with the highest point total in any Versus match (minimum six players)

This can be boosted with a 6 players in a private Free For All. Have the player going for the achievement get a couple kills then let the timer run out, as the achievement only unlocks at the end of the match.

I am looking for people to boost this one in particular but we can also boost whatever else. Maybe also get a group to boost co-ops/contracts every day.

GT: Bleach x360a