To All:

This thread is for the off topic ideas of your "Random Thought of the Day". As these threads have been expanded through a multitude of topics, they have developed into situations which are not appropriate and against the code of conduct for the site. The threads have caused in fighting and malice not only among regular members, but subscribers and staff members as well. This will be the final edition of this thread. A fair warning to all whom participate in this thread and across the site. If you are a staff member and you are using your power to target or abuse a member of this site, you will be removed from staff without question. If you are a member that is targeting or cyber bullying members, you will be banned permanently from the site without question. The code of conduct is HERE ladies and gentleman. Read it, love it, live by it. Let's all try to get along from here on out. There's no need for this amount of in-fighting on our site, especially from our higher regarded staff and members. Let's all do our best to forgive, forget and get along and keep this great community a happy place :) Cheers all!

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

Should this thread be called "Final Countdown" or "Final Destination" or "Final... Something"? :p

It's the FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://files.sharenator.com/285202.jpg

Ah I see now on the re-read. At first I thought it was just getting shutdown. Glad to see it lives. Just in moderated form I guess.

To be fair, moderators practically lived in the previous threads as well...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I have so many posts in that thread!

...That don't count.

To All:

This thread is for the off topic ideas of your "Random Thought of the Day". As these threads have been expanded through a multitude of topics, they have developed into situations which are not appropriate and against the code of conduct for the site. The threads have caused in fighting and malice not only among regular members, but subscribers and staff members as well. This will be the final edition of this thread. A fair warning to all whom participate in this thread and across the site. If you are a staff member and you are using your power to target or abuse a member of this site, you will be removed from staff without question. If you are a member that is targeting or cyber bullying members, you will be banned permanently from the site without question. The code of conduct is HERE ladies and gentleman. Read it, love it, live by it. Let's all try to get along from here on out. There's no need for this amount of in-fighting on our site, especially from our higher regarded staff and members. Let's all do our best to forgive, forget and get along and keep this great community a happy place :) Cheers all!

Hip hip, hoorah. I'm not much for drama and honestly, what good does it serve? There's life outside of XBA and surely we all live it, no? Any problems with people should just ya know...go away by simply ignoring said person.

Needless to say, friend to everybody here!

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131125093827/walkingdead/images/5/54/Gif-walking-dead-lie-governor-452651.gif

Disclaimer: I don't use the word "fag" ;>_>

Hush. Don't say another word.

tumblr_nlwx3rZPTh1rni4r0o1_500.gif

Not good enough. You need that frog gif from season 1 of Bizarre Adventure.

Hip hip, hoorah. I'm not much for drama and honestly, what good does it serve? There's life outside of XBA and surely we all live it, no? Any problems with people should just ya know...go away by simply ignoring said person.

Needless to say, friend to everybody here!

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131125093827/walkingdead/images/5/54/Gif-walking-dead-lie-governor-452651.gif

Disclaimer: I don't use the word "fag" ;>_>

Wow, them spoilers TV! I'm only on like episode 3 of season 3 and thought he was a good guy!

Wow, them spoilers TV! I'm only on like episode 3 of season 3 and thought he was a good guy!

Well...uh. Spoilers? Late warning is late! Still I dig his vest.

Disclaimer: To all those that might actually think it's spoilers, Season 3 is roughly 2-3 years old now (if the first part aired in 2012). None of the characters that died in that gif are important and the reveal of antagonism isn't a huge one ;)