possesed ending

smiteus

i noticed every 1 said play on normal and take alot of damage and do the forgive thing works, didn't work for me, 2nd play, on hard killed every thing, only healed twice, took 45 pts of damage, i forgave, and ignored the old man, and it unlocked,

I just played on easy like normally basically speed running. Didn't look at or even pick up Douglas' journal. Did the forgiveness at confessional, got to the end and just let the boss hit me over and over will all my healing items. I had like 16 health drinks and something like 7 health kits along with ampoules. Didn't even use all that. Had some of each left over and got the ending.

• 11 months later...
I just played on easy like normally basically speed running. Didn't look at or even pick up Douglas' journal. Did the forgiveness at confessional, got to the end and just let the boss hit me over and over will all my healing items. I had like 16 health drinks and something like 7 health kits along with ampoules. Didn't even use all that. Had some of each left over and got the ending.

This is what I did. I might have picked up Douglas' journal though, it's been a while. I actually almost failed against the final boss because I wasn't paying much attention as I was going through my healing items.