Achievement Trading Thread (Coop partners included)

Creech

1) Johnny Sasaki

2) (1)

3) (2)

4) ClassicZach

5) (1)

6) DarkBlueprint

7) onemadbaker

8) AdmiralMoo

9)

10)

Got any extra controllers that we can use as a guest?

Heh, got you in the reach forums too, but I'm also available with 4 controllers: Cowtip5100

Need:

Killtacular, have fun respawning, save this film, delicious brains, zombie repeller, get the horns, pull, alas poor yorick and two for one but I know that's lone wolves.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Johnny Sasaki

2) (1)

3) (2)

4) ClassicZach

5) (1)

6) DarkBlueprint

7) onemadbaker

8) AdmiralMoo

9)

10)

i would like to join, I need save this film, look both ways, Alas poor yorrick,and overkill. PokEmon9Master, send me a message when its going to happen.

Edited by PokEmon9Master

1) Johnny Sasaki

2) (1)

3) (2)

4) ClassicZach

5) (1)

6) DarkBlueprint

7) onemadbaker

8) AdmiralMoo

9) CheeseSndwch

10) (1)

I just need to get Blades of Fury but I'm willing to help with any other achievements.

XBL: CheeseSndwch

/edit: Got Blades of Fury tonight.

Edited by Kevlar281

1) Johnny Sasaki

2)

3)

4) ClassicZach

5) (1)

6) DarkBlueprint

7) onemadbaker

8) AdmiralMoo

9) CheeseSndwch

10) (1)

Two more spots opened up, can't have guests signed in due to an Xbox ban that came up when I was playing Halo Reach (for achievements, not boosting). Feel free to add your name or controllers!

1) Johnny Sasaki

2) ryanb1705

3) (1)

4) ClassicZach

5) (1)

6) DarkBlueprint

7) onemadbaker

8) AdmiralMoo

9) CheeseSndwch

10) (1)

Two more spots opened up, can't have guests signed in due to an Xbox ban that came up when I was playing Halo Reach (for achievements, not boosting). Feel free to add your name or controllers!

I'm free a lot over the next week. Not free Saturday, Sunday or Monday due to uni-related stuff but am free Tuesday-Thursday throughout the day, so Monday through Wednesday nights in the US. I also have a free controller.

Thought I'd also post which Mythic map pack achievements I need:

* Hammer Time

* Post Mortem

* ... Get The Horns

* Killtacular

* Have Fun Respawning

* Save This Film

* Zombie Repeller

* Pull

* Ghost Patrol

Edited by ryan1705

1) Johnny Sasaki

2)

3)

4) ClassicZach

5) (1)

6) DarkBlueprint

7) onemadbaker

8) AdmiralMoo

9) CheeseSndwch

10) iSnipedCoyotito

If I'm online when you're boosting I'd like to get my last two multiplayer achievements. (Pull and Blades of Fury) Edited by TVC613

1) Johnny Sasaki

2) ryanb1705

3) Cowtip5100

4) ClassicZach

5) (1)

6) DarkBlueprint

7) onemadbaker

8) AdmiralMoo

9) CheeseSndwch

10) iSnipedCoyotito

Since apparently I needed to put my name on the list, there, I'm on there. I have 4 controllers as well if some people don't show up.

Finally got Blades of Fury!

I really lucked out going up against a scrub team and playing with some randoms who didn't team kill me for the sword. I came close so many times only to get killed by teammates who were either spamming plasma grenades or just straight up TKing for the sword.

Now I just need to find some skulls.

I'm still down to help out anyone who needs it. Shoot me a message when yall decide on a time/day or if you see me online just shoot me an invite. If someone wants to take my place, that's fine as well. Good luck everyone.

1) Johnny Sasaki

2) ryanb1705

3) Cowtip5100

4) ClassicZach

5) CausalDanimal

6) DarkBlueprint

7) onemadbaker

8) AdmiralMoo

9) CheeseSndwch

10) iSnipedCoyotito

Still got some spots open? or are they all full.

I just need the DLC achievements and a couple FFA ones.

Edited by CausalDanimal

Hi I haven't been on live forever lol, I'm looking to finish up some of my halo achievements( I need pretty much all the multiplayer ones :s) but anyways I'd like to go for the vidmaster: annual. I'd like to set this up for Saturday night around 8 if your interested just message me here or on live my GT: THE GRASS FEVER

Edit: sorry 8pm GMT - 7

Edited by THE GRASS FEVER
Info wrong

Need to boost:

Two For One

Overkill

Steppin' Razor

Lone Wolves rank is only a 12. Could get that up to whatever it needed to be. Also would like to get Vidmaster annual as well. Will help boost any achievements anyone else needs.

GT: Ich4ros

Edited by faoh