Tournament Setup Thread

me and two other guys just spent over two hours on hellburbia and just as the last boss was comin the host kicked us all. he said we were 'leeching off his game'

we were in it from round 1 and he said nothing.

his gt = DumbBritishNoob

hes a fuckin bellend. im so annoyed

so yeah im lookin for people to to do hell burbia and angelic ruins.

my gt = ComaNineZero

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last four achievements I have are the long tournaments and doing them with one character. I'm not sure exactly when I'll be doing them, as I'm getting Borderlands 2 in two days, but being this close to 1750/1750 I feel like I have to do it. The time consuming-ness is the worst part..

Anyway, I'm going to host my game, got a modded shield and a gun that kills everything with one shot (except Crawmerax, he takes five, one in each sweet spot). Anyone that wants to join in just let me know.

Should add that I do have a job and an infant, so my gaming time can be pretty limited from time to time..

Edited by Mahgin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking for assistance with the three large tournaments to help make them go by a little faster and so I can have someone to complain with haha. I work nights so I'm usually on early morning 3AMish Arizona time or the weekends. Just shoot me a msg or friend request (mention underdome please) GT: B1ack xDynamite

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...