Anybody getting this on release day?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it has been changed from Yu-Gi-Oh! MD to Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium Duels on xbox.com and now when I search YGO on xbox.com I get a time-out so I think we can except it during the next few days hopefully..

ive lost interest now,

ive been so excited and waited so long, ill buy it wen it comes out, but wont be excited.

like when a game arrives a day lat, its not the same..

ive lost interest now,

ive been so excited and waited so long, ill buy it wen it comes out, but wont be excited.

like when a game arrives a day lat, its not the same..

I wholeheartedly agree. I just don't care anymore...

I've also contacted the developer(Other Ocean Interactive) and surprise surprise they did not reply...

If you want to contact Konami then use this link.

Unfortunately you will get the same generic reply every time. An example is posted below.

"As stated before, we are afraid that we are not in a position to reveal any further details about future games and releases that haven't been made official by KONAMI in your region yet.

If you have any other questions regarding Yu-Gi-Oh! and its products, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Best Regards,

KONAMI C.O.D.E. team"

Like I said in my previous post, I also contacted the developer and they did not reply to my email. You are welcome to try yourselves but the chances of them replying are very slim.

Other Ocean Interactive Contact Email: [email protected]

If you want to contact Konami then use this link.

Unfortunately you will get the same generic reply every time. An example is posted below.

"As stated before, we are afraid that we are not in a position to reveal any further details about future games and releases that haven't been made official by KONAMI in your region yet.

If you have any other questions regarding Yu-Gi-Oh! and its products, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Best Regards,

KONAMI C.O.D.E. team"

Like I said in my previous post, I also contacted the developer and they did not reply to my email. You are welcome to try yourselves but the chances of them replying are very slim.

Other Ocean Interactive Contact Email: [email protected]

ive contacted them. hopefully the more people that contact them, the sooner we will find an answer.. :p

Bloody got this off the US marketplace since i'm too impatient to wait for a UK release, anyway why is there only 3 different tunes during a duel? only 1 of them is any good :/ Decade duels used YGO Tag force 4's music i believe, i was really hoping some Tag force 5 music :( everything else is alright

• 4 months later...