Achievement Trading Thread

FtL SilentShot7

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude...its really not that hard of an achieve to get on your own if you just play a little bit. You might wanna try that, cuz (i might be wrong cuz i haven't played in a while) i remember haveing a hard time getting into rooms just to play with friends. The achieves have to be ranked, and the matchmaking won't allow friend invites.

Dude...its really not that hard of an achieve to get on your own if you just play a little bit. You might wanna try that, cuz (i might be wrong cuz i haven't played in a while) i remember haveing a hard time getting into rooms just to play with friends. The achieves have to be ranked, and the matchmaking won't allow friend invites.

so you cant play player matches to get the achievement?

Well no you can...but you have to do the "1,2, 3 search" thing. I'm pretty sure that there isn't a way to just jump in games with a friend. Finding one friend was hard enough! I could be wrong though, haven't really played in a while

ya i guess I know what your saying, I might as well try and do it the right way, or move on to a different game or new achievements.

You're kidding me if you have to boost for that, these achievements are sooo easy. Just play some unranked w/ friends if any of your friends have this game, (In response to your comment Molneze, I got all my achievements in unranked, invited by friends.) and eventually you'll get it. It's more fun to just play it anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

I think i need some boosting for this as well, as sad as it is to say.

If you have 3 other people in a game and 2 people quit does it still count for the achievement? Or if you start with 2 people and 1 joins? How does this work?

I have a hard time finding people that actually stay in the games lol.

I think i need some boosting for this as well, as sad as it is to say.

If you have 3 other people in a game and 2 people quit does it still count for the achievement? Or if you start with 2 people and 1 joins? How does this work?

I have a hard time finding people that actually stay in the games lol.

I already got the achievement, all you have to do is keep playing elimination games, and sometimes you get great cards and win. I won like 10 games in an hour so it all worked out 4 me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...