Achievement Trading Thread (Coop partners included)

Creech

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to up my rank, I've been at 45 in slayer and doubles forever. I'm just getting back into H3 after GOW and looking for teammates to work towards a 50. I'm usually pretty good, and can keep a positive ratio. Send me a FR with a message about H3 matchmaking, I've been playing a lot lately.

Social Living Dead is coming up and I haven't got the Mmmmm Brains medal yet. Does anyone want to boost for it? Need a total of 13 people so this might not happen since that's a large number.

List:

1: xX Prime x

2: xX Prime x (2) (Extra Controller)

3: Xx Sk1lleD xX

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

11:

12:

13:

YOU MUST HAVE A MIC. Only 3 people can only use ONE extra controller, This is a limit that I made so bungie doesn't spot us boosting more easily. I care for my exp and don't want exp banned, Don't know about you.

Also I'm wanting to lone wolves boost to get my 40 (I'm a 38 right now). Anyone in for that?

Social Living Dead is coming up and I haven't got the Mmmmm Brains medal yet. Does anyone want to boost for it? Need a total of 13 people so this might not happen since that's a large number.

List:

1: xX Prime x

2: xX Prime x (2) (Extra Controller)

3: Xx Sk1lleD xX

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

11:

12:

13:

YOU MUST HAVE A MIC. Only 3 people can only use ONE extra controller, This is a limit that I made so bungie doesn't spot us boosting more easily. I care for my exp and don't want exp banned, Don't know about you.

Also I'm wanting to lone wolves boost to get my 40 (I'm a 38 right now). Anyone in for that?

Hey Prime, Im putting together a lone wolves boosting, would you like in? Oh, and you actually can use 3 extra controllers if you want, they just need to get a kill or two each, i have done this a few times and i havent gotten exp banned.

Hi, I need some people to help me get a mmm brains medal, the 2 juggernaut medals and to get the classified kill about falling, (I know how you do it, just get an enemy to get in your warthog and drive off a cliff with both of you still in it.

I've got 2 controller, so I'm guessing I need another 14! I realise thats big number, so I guess I just need as many as possible.

PM me with your GT and I'll add you as a friend.

I'm looking for at least 2 people to help me in Team Slayer, I'm a 34 and should really be a 35 by now. But everytime I get to 34, I either get lag the next game or someone quits and my team mates suck and we lose.

I have 3 friends that I can play with, but theres only like a 10 minute period where they're on at the same time, as one of them lives in England, like me. One lives in scotland (same timezone I know, but hes not always on, and he's a 50 too :(). The other one lives in America, so he only gets on at like 10pm GMT.

No I'm not the best player in the world, but most of the time I either carry my sucky team mates, or keep a + K/D (if I don't then I'm in need of a "warmup" game).

Not required, but it would help if you are around my skill (34, maybe from around 30 to 38), so that I don't get slaughtered.

I have lost my mic, but I'm sure I wont really need one, as I only need to

win 5 games max. And if I really have to, then I still wont, I just can't handle the abuse I get from people, "shut up you squeaky faggot"

I may only be 13, but I asure you I am NOT a squeaky faggot. And if you say I am then you will be blocked.

EDIT: My most recent game, in which 2 of my team mates quit: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gameid=1325870514&player=TE%20Monkey%20Ninja

^This caused me to rank down again to 33

EDIT#2: I can also do Team Doubles, I'm a 31 in that

EDIT#3: Yes! I got my 35

Sorry for the long post

Edited by Monkey Ninja

lloking for either a group of people to play team swat with or two people who are willing to help boost in lone wolves to get a 50, my lone wolves skill is 36 and mine team swat skill is 22 currently, message me on xbox live with a response if you are interested - antiparamedix
im 41 in lone wolves if that is close enough ill help u boost