so far 4 mission in.....

I'd say pretty good overall. Graphics are good, gameplay is good, story so far is good. You do have to do some sneaking.

I'd say my only negative is that I just finished Max Payne. Going from one shooter (run and gun) into another kinda dimmed the awe feeling. Feels like I just played this entire game but under a different storyline....

Still a gotta have game so far!!!!

You do have to do some sneaking.

I'd say my only negative is that I just finished Max Payne. Going from one shooter (run and gun) into another kinda dimmed the awe feeling.

It's Ghost Recon, duh. Lol. I have been waiting to start it since I'm still on Max Payne. Do you know how many missions are in the game and how long each of them are?

Just finished the second mission and so far this game's GREAT. I'm still switching from Max Payne and this so I fuck up with the controls some times. Graphics are amazing and definitely what I was expecting. Never played the beta so this is the first time I have played it. The missions are a bit lengthy which is great.

And FR MATTUU: I haven't experienced any of that so far so Judd's probably right.

Just finished the second mission and so far this game's GREAT. I'm still switching from Max Payne and this so I fuck up with the controls some times. Graphics are amazing and definitely what I was expecting. Never played the beta so this is the first time I have played it. The missions are a bit lengthy which is great.

And FR MATTUU: I haven't experienced any of that so far so Judd's probably right.

I'll throw ya a cheat... If you get spotted it will take away from your GHOST score... if you do get seen, revert to last checkpoint and go from there. Easy way to get the 90% ghost cheeve and keep above 80%.

This game looks good in 3D too. I think this is the first 3rd person 3D shooter on 360. I don't count Gears 3 because they used a after effect and didn't build it in, so the resolution suffers badly.

Been playing Max Payne so I gotta get back to real shooter controls.

just beat the game on elite. Not that hard at all. theres 12 missions to do, and it doesnt take that long at all. Started last night. Did it all in coop with 1 other person, and did more than half the challenges and more than 60% ghost rating on every level. The bots are actually awesome in this game though.

And yes you need an online pass to play coop. Also all the secret achievements are story related

Edited by FLIPADELPHIIA

So, regarding split screen multiplayer. Can you play split screen in campaign, guerrilla or online? The other thread about it says you can't, but I still have hope.

I don't have the game but you can only play guerilla mode splitscreen, which I think is a real disappointment.

I don't know why they didn't even include Splitscreen Coop Campaign.

source: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/675658-2-player-Split-Screen-Co-op-Campaign-PLEASE-!!-make-this-possible-ubisoft?

I don't have the game but you can only play guerilla mode splitscreen, which I think is a real disappointment.

source: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/675658-2-player-Split-Screen-Co-op-Campaign-PLEASE-!!-make-this-possible-ubisoft?

You can play it coop online if you have a pass.....

ah nvm I see what your saying

just beat the game on elite. Not that hard at all. theres 12 missions to do, and it doesnt take that long at all. .... did more than half the challenges and more than 60% ghost rating on every level....

Not hard and doesn't take long - what if you try going for a high rating and most/all the challenges?

Darn, I was hoping for a co-op experience similar to Rainbow Six games. At least we have Guerilla mode though. Thanks.

No he didn't pirate it.

If that's the case then a likely Day 1 update will fix it.