Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only need 2 achievements left....they are both Library achievements (complete in 30min on Legendary & beat on Heroic without dying.

I'm horrible at grenade jumping...could anyone help?

My gamer tag is demonjjf2 I'll be on most of today and tomorrow

Need Help with "Speed Reader". Can't seem to do it on my own.

Need "That just Happened" too but I'm more concerned about "Speed Reader" at the moment.

GT: AdmSkyWalker

I have a mic. I'll be on tonight (Friday night PST) and this weekend. Just send me a message. I'm in a different time zone (Seoul).

Edited by AdmSkyWalker

I'm looking for someone to help with 'the libary' related missions. There the last achievements I need to get and just finding them hard on my own. Want to get it done before halo 4 so tomorrow night would be good. Send me a msg on live. GT: newprofilekid

"Speed reader"

"That just happened"

Edited by NewProfileKid

Looking to finish out this game since I haven't picked it up in a while...plus with Halo 4 coming out soon I fear it won't be easy to get people for a while as well.

Looking to get:

This ones for Jenkins

That just happened

Speed reader

Never tell me the odds

Please feel free to msg me on xbox anytime. My gamertag is my name above.

Still need some help with speed reader. Anybody interest send me a message. I'll be available today starting at 5pm (Korean time)

I tried with someone on the forum but my Korean internet doesn't seem to like people in England. I played a Co-op Halo: AE and ODST game and they were both real laggy but when I tried ODST with a couple guys from the States it was just fine.

I'm currently playing through the game on Legendary. I just started and would be willing to restart if anyone needs it. I just go the game so I'm going to try to pick up skulls and terminals as well.

GT: Moniterio

Send me a message if you want to play through this.