Do Trion live chat employees complete Freight Yard pursuits for you?

uhKillswitch

I was specifically talking about the freight yard pursuts which are impossible atm. I'm just wondering since one of the live chat guy completetd dam defense for me although it has been taken down.

Maybe someone just need to get to the right employee who is nice enough to do it.

I was specifically talking about the freight yard pursuts which are impossible atm. I'm just wondering since one of the live chat guy completetd dam defense for me although it has been taken down.

Maybe someone just need to get to the right employee who is nice enough to do it.

Again, they only fix ones you have completed. Why would they complete the Freight Yard pursuits when they are planning to put it back into the game? It would be unfair to any gamer who doesn't know about the chat.

Again, they only fix ones you have completed. Why would they complete the Freight Yard pursuits when they are planning to put it back into the game? It would be unfair to any gamer who doesn't know about the chat.

I haven't touched dam defense once. So obviously I couldn't have it completed. I told the guy the exact same thing. I was just asking if he knew when it would be comming back.

For me they completed the following

Arkhunting as a way of life 2 + 3 (Kills were resetting)

Shadow Profiteering 1 + 2 (This was resetting)

Motherlode in under 5 minutes (timed this more than once and it just wouldnt pop)

Cerberus pursuits as mine said i wasn't level 5 but im 20 (no clue what caused this)

All of astronomical Assault for observatory (most of this resets after each game)

Pedal to metal 2,3,4 and 5 (races were adding 2-6 seconds to overall finish time)

They did this with no questions asked and even gave me some i hadn't done such as 100 revives in arkfalls and running over 50 people with cerberus, also i had only ever played 2 matches on observatory but they gave me them all anyways

I went from 2180 to 2365

Only ones where you have actually fulfilled the requirements.

This isn't entirely true as I tried pushing the envelope a bit to see what they would unlock. They gave me several pursuits for data recorders that I hadnt even started yet. It all depends on the GM that you get in live chat. Some will unlock more things than others.

They did this with no questions asked and even gave me some i hadn't done

The only reason why they unlocked things you havent done is because they can't unlock one part of a pursuit without unlocking the whole thing.

I ought to get on there then. I'd probably gain a couple hundred ego and be close to 3000 by the time they got through lol.

Didn't I tell you about this the other day? Guess I missed you when I was telling everyone about it.

For a lot of them, if you have one glitched pursuit in a category they will go ahead and finish the entire category for you because they can't just advance individual pursuits. They have to advance categories.

For instance, if you have one glitched Cerberus pursuit and 4 still to do they will just complete the entire Cerberus section. I think its a technical issue on their side. There is no technical way for them to advance individual things to they just advance the whole category.

From what I can tell they have a method of double checking to see if you've actually met the requirements in the ones that you claimed are glitched so I wouldn't try taking credit for ones you haven't actually earned.

As far as Freight Yard is concerned: As far as I know, they won't advance anything involving Freight Yard except Rising the Ranks of Echelon I. They will give you credit for one Capture and Hold match on that and complete the category.

They can advance individual goals within the pursuits.

My arkfall kill count was getting reset but it was keeping track of my revives so they gave me credit for the arkfall kills but not arkfall revives.

Same thing with Shadow Wars, they gave me credit for destroying vehicles as that counter kept resetting but they didn't give me credit for completing matches as I had only done 13/25.

Edited by Tower Bridge

They can advance individual goals within the pursuits.

My arkfall kill count was getting reset but it was keeping track of my revives so they gave me credit for the arkfall kills but not arkfall revives.

Same thing with Shadow Wars, they gave me credit for destroying vehicles as that counter kept resetting but they didn't give me credit for completing matches as I had only done 13/25.

Weird because even for pursuits that I had everything done except one glitched component. When they went in and fixed them for me, all the other ones still popped up all over again. And ones where one thing was glitched and I still had multiple other components to complete, they went ahead and completed the entire pursuit. It really depends on what GM you get.

Well I just got out of a chat with Trion. Guy was pretty helpful and said he would forward my issues to the devs but also offered to advance them for me too.

So I should get a nice EGO boost from the Waterfront pursuit, the two Shadow War ones and both of the Survival of the Fittest ones too. He only has to look at my Pursuit status for Climbing the Ranks of Echolon to see that I have way more TD kills than needed, plus most of them are from EGO powers etc.

Will not know until later exactly what he did/didn't fix (whether it was just the specific pursuits I told them about or the whole category) but will let you know when I return.

Same goes for my Arkfall kills and my Cerberus licence (not got my Level 5 pursuit even though I'm higher). So we'll see what they've fixed.

He didn't just give me the Dam Defence pursuit though (I didn't really want him to as I'd rather earn it when it comes back) but said it was a known issue with NO ETA. Which sucks.

So hopefully this will fix all of my broken pursuits and let me get cracking on the others I have yet to do. Fingers crossed. He is sending me an email listing what he has done though, and I took a copy of the chat too just in case. So I'll let you know what happens.

Great help though - I would recommend it to save on frustration.

Well I just got out of a chat with Trion. Guy was pretty helpful and said he would forward my issues to the devs but also offered to advance them for me too.

So I should get a nice EGO boost from the Waterfront pursuit, the two Shadow War ones and both of the Survival of the Fittest ones too. He only has to look at my Pursuit status for Climbing the Ranks of Echolon to see that I have way more TD kills than needed, plus most of them are from EGO powers etc.

Will not know until later exactly what he did/didn't fix (whether it was just the specific pursuits I told them about or the whole category) but will let you know when I return.

Same goes for my Arkfall kills and my Cerberus licence (not got my Level 5 pursuit even though I'm higher). So we'll see what they've fixed.

He didn't just give me the Dam Defence pursuit though (I didn't really want him to as I'd rather earn it when it comes back) but said it was a known issue with NO ETA. Which sucks.

So hopefully this will fix all of my broken pursuits and let me get cracking on the others I have yet to do. Fingers crossed. He is sending me an email listing what he has done though, and I took a copy of the chat too just in case. So I'll let you know what happens.

Great help though - I would recommend it to save on frustration.

Do you have to specify which pursuits you think are messed up? That seems like a lot for me. >.<

Do you have to specify which pursuits you think are messed up? That seems like a lot for me. >.<

Yes. They don't have the time (and shouldn't be expected) to sort through all of your information. For you it takes like 2 minutes in game to right down exactly what you need.

Yeah, I'd already written out which pursuits were broken for me.

It does seem a lot but it's all legit. I played three matches on Waterfront last night to do the 20 Contract kills - ended up getting 30 kills, with 4 Rescue kills too. I already had my ten wins (and a bunch of losses) so there is no way I don't have 1 more Rescue kill. Same goes for Survival of the Fittest. I have nearly 1k worth of online kills according to my Climbing the Ranks pursuit - yet my TDM kills is at 13 and my EGO power kills at 5 (as of last night). No way is that right.

As for the Shadow Wars stuff, it has ticked off that I've captured 50+ points and played the games, but I apparently only have 1 vehicle kill and 10 other kills. Plus 8 assists. Considering I've played that mode for at least ten hours then I must suck pretty bad - or it's not tracking right (I don't suck THAT bad). I mean you can pretty much guarantee 10+ kills a match in Shadow War.

Seems like most of the MP tracking is broken and he did say they were working on it. So while I did report a lot, I've got plenty of stats from my other pursuits to show that I did do everything I said.

Problem now is that his email response made no mention of him fixing my Cerberus licence or my Arkfall kills - so I've sent a reply to see if they can sort them. If not them I'll just have to hope my Arkfall kills don't reset again, plus it means I'm screwed on the Cerberus front as I'm already past Level 5 and that pursuit is still locked.

Yeah, I'd already written out which pursuits were broken for me.

It does seem a lot but it's all legit. I played three matches on Waterfront last night to do the 20 Contract kills - ended up getting 30 kills, with 4 Rescue kills too. I already had my ten wins (and a bunch of losses) so there is no way I don't have 1 more Rescue kill. Same goes for Survival of the Fittest. I have nearly 1k worth of online kills according to my Climbing the Ranks pursuit - yet my TDM kills is at 13 and my EGO power kills at 5 (as of last night). No way is that right.

As for the Shadow Wars stuff, it has ticked off that I've captured 50+ points and played the games, but I apparently only have 1 vehicle kill and 10 other kills. Plus 8 assists. Considering I've played that mode for at least ten hours then I must suck pretty bad - or it's not tracking right (I don't suck THAT bad). I mean you can pretty much guarantee 10+ kills a match in Shadow War.

Seems like most of the MP tracking is broken and he did say they were working on it. So while I did report a lot, I've got plenty of stats from my other pursuits to show that I did do everything I said.

Problem now is that his email response made no mention of him fixing my Cerberus licence or my Arkfall kills - so I've sent a reply to see if they can sort them. If not them I'll just have to hope my Arkfall kills don't reset again, plus it means I'm screwed on the Cerberus front as I'm already past Level 5 and that pursuit is still locked.

Thanks for the info. My problem is that there are some pursuits I am unsure of. There is a chance I didn't complete them legitimately and I don't want to come across as trying to get more than I deserve out of this.

Thanks for the info. My problem is that there are some pursuits I am unsure of. There is a chance I didn't complete them legitimately and I don't want to come across as trying to get more than I deserve out of this.

If you have a question on one just ask them. I'm almost 100% sure they can check your legitimate progress on most things. Be honest though. Tell them you aren't sure you've met the requirements when you ask.

Currently in chat trying to get some of my pursuits unlocked. They are a bit slow in chat, currently been in 50 minutes and still not much further forward. At this rate I'll have to exit chat to go get the kids from school.

It's really fustraiting because I don't want to do too much PvP matches because I don't want to keep wasting my time and not being rewarded for it.

I also have a glitched pursuit Episode 2 Most Wanted, Turning an Asset. The Data Recorder for meeting with senator gray is glitched, I picked it up but it didnt add it to the pursuit. Yet I somehow have the Lawkeeper Cap anyway but the pursuit is still open.