Quick boss tips (spoilers)

Midgit

Church boss (first appearance by the German geist)

Keep your distance(Run alot)

Dodge his projectile.

Headshots are the best but he should not take too long.

AMMO is plentyful.

(Vile Denial says use the particle cannon!)

Hospital (Abomination)

Position yourself with one of the beams/pillars to the portal between and your new bestfriend. firing at him makes him want to run up to you and give you a hug so he'll smash into the pillars and ruin the portal after they've all been destroyed

Cannery - (General Zetta)

Using veil shoot at him until all his armor falls off. Generals dont like being naked. He will then proceed to go into one of the nearby veil beams .

Aim up and destroy the beam.

General Zetta will get a little angry at certain points, throwing a rage fit that sends out a red blast of energy. JUMP if its on the ground. DUCK in its in the air.

Castle-ROOF ( Queen)

QUICKLY aim the turret at her gorgeous face. She will then collasp momentarily. Black one of her back red pouche/sacks( Notice the red blood splash).

She will then send babies. aim left and right and pop em.

She will then get up and make toast of that turret gun.

Carefully avoid the exploding veil energy everywhere as they each sorta charge up and explode. so Run,slowly approach.. let it explode and then make your way to the NEXT TURRET. Or just RUN LIKE HELL and DODGE DODGE DODGE.

Rinse and repeat the turret attack.

Flying babies will come at you once or twice during the turret mode. just try and kill them before they get close.

CASTLE -Stone bridge ( Mano E Mano Queen)

Just PEW PEW PEW her in the face from a good DISTANCE

The battle on the bridge is is like the letter "L" Run away from queen and just pop him in the face. She will POOF and teleport behind, so just keep doing the same thing.(if your crazy and are doing close combat.. watch out for her tail swipe)

Once she gets bang up enough she will fall to the ground.

Queens from the Black sun Demension like explosives as gifts. So give her a pretty one.

AirField- (Uber Dominatrix)

Either jump down from the beginning of the room or "trigger" the battle from going down stairs.

Pop into veil and destroy the 3 generators with any weapon (I sued my fully upgraded mp40)

Kill one or two of the red and green geist guys and she should come down. I'd recommend SHIELD and EMPOWER to knock her "pets" down.

A few cannon blasts should take her out. ( I think I finished her with the mire blast ability)

Black Sun Demension- (Das Uber Nazi : Hans Grosse:uzi:)

*Listen to what he says at the beginning of each of these battles.

Das uber behind das Uber shield:uzi:

Grosse will be behind a big blue veil shield. empower anyone?

Use empower and your shield to take him down. I forgot to slow down time... but I guess that works too.

Use the towers to regain your veil, as well as to provide a wee bit of cover.

I found the fastest way was to use the particle cannon on him.

When he sends out an veil energy blast and destroys one of the rotating towers you know your doing the right thing.

Once he has been beaten become an artist and stab him with a beautiful colored crystal.

Das Uber Empowered and Time Bending Nazi:uzi:

Once again listen to what he says.

He has the same powers as you so keep your distance when he is firing at you.

Located around the place are several veil pools.

Listen to his voice!When he is relatively close use Mire and Empower and blast him with the cannon or rockets.

He will fly into the air and pelt you with rockets shells. avoid and run away.

Rinse and repeat.

Once he is defeated insert another beautiful crystal into his chest. He loves this kind of thing.. really!... and then watch the end game cinematic..

Just kidding!

DAS UBER ROCKET and DISTANT NAZI:uzi:

Wee what a nice fall that was. Get some shade and pick up whatever ammo you need.

As you ascend the stone bridge. Our uber friend will be launching rockets from a distance. Play copycat and fire some projectiles his way.using empower helps quite a bit.

He doesnt like rockets exploding on his face so he will fly away.

If he doesnt fly away ... Keep ascending the stone bridge and look up and you'll notice some red rocks while in veil. Rocks love rockets....

give him some more rocket love each time you get a chance to wave at him.

climb up the veil ladder and try not to die from the lame exploding experimental packs of monsters that will be dancing around up there. I suggest the flame thrower to push on through this area because this will probably be the last time it will be useful.

Hans loves rockets so give him and few more.

Once Hans is Face to face with you on the bridge. Hand him a feather or something a wee bit heavier and he will certainly lose his balance.

Finally destroy the tower and end the menace of the black sun with a few rockets and... uh crap.

GUTEN-TAG! DAS FINALE OF DAS HANS

Hans Grosse will appear on the descending tower. fire rockets or cannon blasts at him and he should plop down.

Close to your second battle with him except he has run out of resources.

Stay out on the outskirts of the odd circular like battle arena and keep your distance. Turn on empower and blast the crap out o him. with a few deliciously place shots he should finally collaspe.

Shove another crystal into his chest and wave good bye.

Stand up for a moment and do a little dance....

*You've Beaten Wolfenstein!*:woop:

Edited by Midgit

I found the church boss is easiest with the particle cannon. Second he appears, just focus the beam on him. He'll go down in 3 seconds, even on Uber. No need to dodge or run around ;)

+1

too easy with the beam.

For those having trouble with Hans 2 there is a Gear thats to the left as soon as you start you can crawl under it and there is a veil pool there aswell that keeps recharging Hans will only attack from the open front and you have unlimited Empower/Mire and his Rockets wont hit you It makes the second part a breeze!

For the last boss:

PHASE 1 - Use the particle cannon. Seriously, I was trying to shoot him with the MP43 and Empower and it just wasn't happening. For some reason if you hold the trigger down with the Particle Cannon and strafe left his shots will barely hit you (as if the cannon is blocking them?). It was all over very quickly, this after about 20 failed attempts using the MP43.

PHASE 2 - As someone above said, hide under one of the low gears, he won't be able to hit you unless standing directly in front of you (and especially, his rockets from above won't hit). Use Mire, Empower and the L44. This is still the hardest phase.

PHASE 3 - Sprint forward and quickly fire 2 rockets at the red rock. Then after climbing up, keep moving forward and taking out the creatures with the Tesla or Flamethrower, as from what I can tell they keep coming so you have to move up.

PHASE 4 - Very easy. Aim at the top of the platform. AS SOON as he appears, turn on Empower and unload on him with the MP43. If you're accurate he will be dead by the time he's lowered himself down.

EDIT: The other boss I found hard was the Uber Dominatrix. The best bet is to run across the room to where the exit door is. There's a sortof corridor there that will funnel all the geists and the boss itself straight down towards you. Attempting it in the middle of that huge room was futile for me.

Edited by daninthemix

• 2 weeks later...

I found that the second time you faced Hans, you could hide and wait for him. There is a spot underneath a gear with a veil pool where he can only come at you one way. His guns are too low so when you are crouched down he can only run right up to you. I used the column supporting the gear as a shield to the right and just waited. Once he ran up, mire + empower. You take little damage from the falling rocket shots. Done on uber no problem.

for beat hans in uber easy 1st part use the last weapon you will get with the power crystal , 2st part use the particules gun with the time crystal,3th part use the flame throwers for kill the little bastards , for kill hans near the mountain just select the mp43 with the power crystal and shot him , for the last part just select the mp43 and shot him with the power crystal before he down in the elevator and you just need hit him with the last crystal.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Blood hell, even on Uber the first boss with particle gun took seconds, i redid 3 times because i thought it bugged, ive learnt to not trust the guidance system already so when the boss just disappeared after a short burst i thought something was wrong, did second time this time i did some normal rounds but got blown up quick cause i wasnt running. 3rd time i did beam gun again, while wondering what happened i noticed i could open the church doors again. Confusing game this i must say, things are not very clear, ive given up on collectables for uber (prob for the whole thing) find they just destroy a game for me, im an achievement junkie but not to the point where it sucks the fun out, which they do for me quite often.

Edit: irl stuff has me coming bk to this now, still rental so ive actually bought the sodding game now lol

Dominatrix, on uber, is o.0

Knock out the 3 generators, fine, jump to power shot thingy, start pumping into red guy and even running shooting running shooting he manages to get to me and 1 shot me. Been doing this for an hour and the fight barely lasts 5 seconds, one time it might of hit 10 secs when i got stuck in a corner. I don't here see how this is poss and right now i just want the game back but so close to the end it feels stupid sending back without me finishing a playthrough....almost tempted to just restart on easy and plough through it... (wtf is it with no difficulty change :S)

Edited by Killerchronic

• 11 months later...

Great tips here in this thread!

In regards to Hans 2 and Hans 3 though...it took me a bit to figure out what gears everyone was talking about. Directly left there's gears sure but no veil pool underneath. You have to run forward, then left and jump passed a set of smaller gears to your right where you'll see in front of you a rather large gear with a veil pool underneath. From there, whenever he zipped by and stood like an idiot on the left hand, I'd run out with Mire on and fire several L44 shots at him.

The third fight, I had homing rockets so they targeted him and it was easy enough but when the little dudes showed up...book it. Don't even fight them, because those fuckers will blow up and kill you ._. they did me.

Final fight I just weaved around, he's slow as hell now...2-3 L44 shots and he was toast.

• 1 year later...