2 Questions

GeneralCurry726

1) Has anybody found that some of these are glitchy?

2) BiggD, I believe, specified that when boosting a dummy controller would need 2 kills to avoid any banning/lockout or whatever you want to call it. If I were to NOT get the kills on the dummy controllers for like 1 game would that be a perma-ban or temporary?

2) If 343 works the same way that bungie did, 1 game isn't going to get you a ban if your extra controllers aren't doing anything. If you actually did get one, then it would just be a temp ban.

Cool thanks for the quick reply! I don't even care about this game really anymore. I just dont want a perma-ban so I can continue hunting the achievements when Castle map pack comes out.

If anybody has experience with bans in Halo 4 your reply would be awesome too!

2) If 343 works the same way that bungie did, 1 game isn't going to get you a ban if your extra controllers aren't doing anything. If you actually did get one, then it would just be a temp ban.

A little tip that I usually do is rotate my controllers upon death that way there is activity for all characters.

1) Has anybody found that some of these are glitchy?

2) BiggD, I believe, specified that when boosting a dummy controller would need 2 kills to avoid any banning/lockout or whatever you want to call it. If I were to NOT get the kills on the dummy controllers for like 1 game would that be a perma-ban or temporary?

This information is in my other guide, the Crimson Achievement Guide and Roadmap, so most should already know that you should get at least two kills with your guest accounts or else you can get temporarily banned.