Anyone Play This Online Anymore?

Barad

Just wondering if i were to buy this game now, would people atleast still be boosting the games multiplayer achievements if not regularly play it..I really want buy this but if I'm gonna get like 400G and hardly any online achievements then theres not point!....and also are the DLC achievements hard??

Thanks! ;)

I love this game, and I just got it. The story is great and it really does give you the sense of "being the bad guy", which is fun. I guess it depends really on that factor, if you like being bad or not.

The aiming can be off... but I got use to it already,and am sort of a slow guy. Another thing is that the campaign has this weird tendency to get difficult out of random in some levels. There are also these sniping guys in most levels that can just be...ugh.:uzi:

All in all, it's cheap now and defiantly worth the price and yes, for me at least, there were defiantly enough people for a match online.

I love this game, and I just got it. The story is great and it really does give you the sense of "being the bad guy", which is fun. I guess it depends really on that factor, if you like being bad or not.

The aiming can be off... but I got use to it already,and am sort of a slow guy. Another thing is that the campaign has this weird tendency to get difficult out of random in some levels. There are also these sniping guys in most levels that can just be...ugh.:uzi:

All in all, it's cheap now and defiantly worth the price and yes, for me at least, there were defiantly enough people for a match online.

thats all good to hear i think ill just might buy this really soon..it is quite old and cheap now so shoul'nt be too bad..

Guest ScottyFJ

the multiplayer on this game is so much fun. and i really enjoyed the campaigne don't know why everyone hates this game

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this game is great although one mission in the campaign is insanely hard, other than that its all good lol i got all the dlc achievements in under an hour, they are really easy. if you know the people you are playing with then it may be easier as they will probably let you loot the cash from the stools etc but yeah definitely get!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

In my recent experiences, it's extremely difficult to find a match. Usually I have to end up hosting one, and it's rare that it will make the 4 player minimum requirement. You'll probably have to wait in the lobby for around 15 minutes for the game to fill, because people are impatient and quit out in a few minutes or less (can't blame them). This game absolutely has to be boosted if you want all the achievements at this point.

• 2 weeks later...