No seriously achievement :(

Slim Shady

So after much debate, I finally decided to give this game a chance......and then they fuck gears tradition in its ass even harder by not offering a new seriously achievement. Wtf are they doing to my favorite game!?!?!?! This game shouldn't even be a gears title. I know a lot of lil botches cry about how long u have to play to get seriously 3.0 but come the fuck on! Isn't the point of an achievent to achieve something!?!?!?!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would never think of Seriously 3.0 as an 'achievement.' It is rather a ENORMOUS grind until it's all finally done. You also had the fear of being reset and losing it all randomly.

Seriously in Gears 1, get real. Seriously in Gears 2, was just right. It should just be one task.

But since there isn't one altogether, I am extremely ecstatic. However, three re-ups? And I hate MP too. That right there is my equivalent of a Seriously 4.0. This one is more like "do I seriously have to re-up three times?"

I would never think of Seriously 3.0 as an 'achievement.' It is rather a ENORMOUS grind until it's all finally done. You also had the fear of being reset and losing it all randomly.

Seriously in Gears 1, get real. Seriously in Gears 2, was just right. It should just be one task.

^^^^ I share the exact same thoughts.

If the Gears J Seriously was going to be similar to Seriously 3.0, it won't be missed. (I think it's near impossible to legitimately get if you have a job/education plan anyway.)

EDIT:

I hope the Versus cheevos are do-able on Private, I really don't look forward to CODified gametypes x_x

Edited by Hagane

Don't worry guys there will be a seriously achievement much worse than 3.0. They just didn't want people to see the achievement in the game because they new many people don't get the game because of the achievement. After everyone has it i'm sure it will be added with the next DLC.

This is the evil path a lot of developers are starting to take. They make the base game easy enough, with a little time and effort, done.

Then comes the piss-taking DLC.

Cool story bro. Tell it again. Seriously dude. The fuq is YOUR problem. Seriously 3.0 is one of THE WORST achievements ever and you want it back? Its not even an achievement. Its a POS grindfest that's not worth squat. I'm thrilled there's no S4. No S4 is actually making me considering getting this garbage of a "Gears Game".

I think the combination of all stars on insane, onyxing "war supporter," completing all declassified missions on insane, and re-uping 3 times adds up to a "Seriously" type of achievement.

I'd prefer it this way so you can at least get a reward for partial completion as oppose to 3.0's 'All or nothing' method.

PMSL at the guy insinuating FFA is a "CODified" game mode.

Cool story bro. Tell it again. Seriously dude. The fuq is YOUR problem. Seriously 3.0 is one of THE WORST achievements ever and you want it back? Its not even an achievement. Its a POS grindfest that's not worth squat. I'm thrilled there's no S4. No S4 is actually making me considering getting this garbage of a "Gears Game".

And very few people have what it takes to complete that grind so yes if you can/have it in you to complete it. I would say that is one hell of an achievement!

thank goodness there is no seriously 4.0. The insane achievements could be a pain but the amount of grinding for 3.0 is insane. It would have been better if things like horde/beast weapon kills and medals counted but even with that I would not have come close. I stopped at embry star IIRC and 81/82 achievements

I'm one of those few. I regret every last grind of it. The worst achievement ever -_-

This is why I still don't have it, but I am still working on it. I just grind a little or join a TA session every once in awhile when I have nothing else I'd rather play. According to the spreadsheet I use, I am ~77% done with the requirements. Not too bad. Mostly just kills and gametype matches left.

I am glad I don't have two different Seriously achievements to grind now.

This is why I still don't have it, but I am still working on it. I just grind a little or join a TA session every once in awhile when I have nothing else I'd rather play. According to the spreadsheet I use, I am ~77% done with the requirements. Not too bad. Mostly just kills and gametype matches left.

I am glad I don't have two different Seriously achievements to grind now.

If you have another Xbox, there's a method to letting it boost offline while you play another game online.

Well i think those declassified missions will be enough of a pain in the ass...

Also 3 re-up is just not enough.... god they didn't earn anything with GOW3? It will probably take me 3 months and ill be top lev again... shit. You guys need to start thinking with something else than you belly button, A LOT OF PEOPLE like GOW for the MP, and campaign is just a bonus, so we want a long lev to achieve because we want to play it.

Overall the list is not too bad, but i do hope Free for All winning on every map is doable in private tough, cause i don't wanna play this mode, always said it, GOW is a team based game.