Simeon Car For Whole Lobby

GWilly41

While Online I get messages (NOT the Simeon text message) that a Simeon car has been spotted and everyone in the lobby can go try to deliver it. It used to show up as a Green car symbol in some random location on the map. I no longer see the Green symbol. Other people can still see it because eventually I get the pop up message saying "Player X has the Simeon vehicle".

Why can't I see the symbol?

While Online I get messages (NOT the Simeon text message) that a Simeon car has been spotted and everyone in the lobby can go try to deliver it. It used to show up as a Green car symbol in some random location on the map. I no longer see the Green symbol. Other people can still see it because eventually I get the pop up message saying "Player X has the Simeon vehicle".

The Green Car symbol disappears when someone has collected the Vehicle.

You get regular reminders that "xxxx" has the High Priority Vehicle. You can hold the Back button to bring up the "Inventory" and select highlight Player to make them a flashing icon on the Map, or you could just press start and locate them by cycling through the active Players in your Lobby.

You know that they are going to Simeon's Garage, so you could just go there and phone Lester to remove yourself from the Radar for $500 and then steal the Car and deliver it yourself after losing the wanted level.

It just becomes a moving green car symbol actually.

And if you're having trouble finding it, just use the markers on the right of the map to find it.

For me, I just go by a crane far away near Simeon's garage. Then I get a few sniper shots off to try to take it for myself. And if that fails, I always plant a sticky bomb to the side; if I'm not collecting the vehicle, nobody is!

I feel like sometimes the car has been delivered already, but there's a bit of lag and you get the messages even though there is no longer a car to collect. It happens to me a bunch right when I join a freemode.