Generally a difficult game on hard?

Fogizzle

For some reason i have a really hard time beating this game on the highest difficulty. I suppose someone who have beaten this game have some tips for us, that are completing this actually very challenging game.

How are you supposed to kill the sludges without the instant takedown powerups? I have tried various of combinations, but none have seemed to work proberly. They always dodge the attacks, by doing the ground uppercut thing, and if you're running away, then they will do the long-arm attack. It seems like they are impossible to take out without the powerup. I have been looking around the area, but this time there is no powerup. So how are you supposed to beat them regulary with Crash half upgraded.

- Fogizzle

Edited by Fogizzle

I found out that there were either a powerup or another titan with the sludges to take them out. Even though the powerups won't appear again if you use them and die. So a tip would be not to die when fighting those bastards.

But then again on the Episode 13 (Doomraker), you are fighting 4 ratcicles at the freaking same time. And they all have focus on you, so you can't take 1 out at a time. I tried to wait until they made their special abillity, but they aren't frozen for that long time, until the guy doing the special abillity shows up and smacks you. I started the fight with 4 extra lives, and ended up with game over. I got so pissed that i took the game out of the xbox and shattered the disc on a stone floor. I have been playing tons of insane games and shitty child games aswell, but none of them have seemed to piss me off, that much. I'll proberly rent or buy it again in the nearest future, but could anyone give me some advice until then?

Edited by Fogizzle

Same here, Im playing Halo Reach on Legendary and this shit. I did not play any FPS in recent 3 months and I didnt play any Halo game before. I started on Legendary and if I compare the difficulty, Crash wins.

This game is probably the worst game ever, I already have 3rd disc. The difficulty is insane compared to Legendary in Halo: Reach or Veteran in CoD 2.

I really want to finish this game, but Im stucked in level 13 and cant get further, exactly like you, but I have 15 lives.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

i also found that the game on "hard" was very hard. after some reading on the forums i was reminded to utilize the skins throughout the game. after i started to use the skins the game was still a challenge but i was able to get through the levels that i originally believed to be impossible.

• 3 weeks later...