Majestic Map Pack Achievements

Art

achievements.png

achievementicondlc2_01.png

Callin' in the Big Guns

In Majestic DLC matchmaking, call in 3 ordnance drops during the same game.

40:gsicon: points

achievementicondlc2_02.png

I Thrust at Thee

In Majestic DLC matchmaking, perform a melee kill right after using Thrust Pack.

20:gsicon: points

achievementicondlc2_03.png

Didn't See It Comin'

In Majestic DLC matchmaking, assassinate an enemy who's in zoom mode.

10:gsicon: points

achievementicondlc2_04.png

Bird of Prey

In Majestic DLC matchmaking, perform 5 'airsassinations'.

50:gsicon: points

achievementicondlc2_05.png

Bullet Sponge

In Majestic DLC matchmaking, get the 'Close Call' medal twice during one match.

30:gsicon: points

achievementicondlc2_06.png

I See You!

In Majestic DLC matchmaking, kill 5 enemies while Promethean Vision is active.

achievementicondlc2_07.png

Clever Girl

In Majestic DLC matchmaking, kill 5 enemies while Active Camo is active.

achievementicondlc2_08.png

Flash of Light

In Majestic DLC matchmaking, get a Double Kill or higher with one Pulse Grenade.

achievementicondlc2_09.png

Last Man Grinning

In Majestic DLC matchmaking, get 4 kills using the SAW without dying.

20:gsicon: points

achievementicondlc2_10.png

Pigs Can Fly

In Majestic DLC matchmaking, kill 3 enemies while they are using Jet Packs.

Edited by Art

You beat me to it...fool.

They all look easy, if people complain, they lack skill. None of these are luck based.

I have that mindset that you're supposed to do these in a single game, which discourages me, but I know it says you don't. Might be a bit difficult to get that double kill and airsassinations, but I think it would happen eventually.

Getting 4 kills with the SAW without dying scares me the most. The Crimson pack was a MUCH easier list overall imo.

Hmm, they're completely different sides of the spectrum, IMO.

Crimson achievements were lame and luck-based (basically calling your name to boost).

Majestic achievements look skill based and actually well thought out. Most can be obtained through natural game play.

They all look easy, if people complain, they lack skill. None of these are luck based.

Says the man with zero pulse grenade kills. Get back to me when you've got 100 under your belt and can count the number of double kills you've gotten with them on one hand. Maybe it will be easier as there will be a legitimate FFA playlist now and you can get lucky and kill two people who are fighting at close range.

Assassinating someone who is scoped in requires luck too, but how much, I don't know. I could have assassinated a hundred people while they are scoped in or I could have killed ten. This one I don't think will be that big of an issue though.

Crimson achievements were much worse than these. Overall, I really like this list and I'm glad they are finally incorporating armor abilities into achievements.

The Pulse Grenade one is absurd - if I have even 1 kill I'd be very surprised - changes all loadouts to Pulse Grenade until unlocked but will probably boost.

The Assassination one isn't just an Assassination it's in the Air - wtf I don't think I even have one of those.

Yeah I'll end up boosting the ones that are a pain the butt for sure.

Hmm, they're completely different sides of the spectrum, IMO.

Crimson achievements were lame and luck-based (basically calling your name to boost).

Majestic achievements look skill based and actually well thought out. Most can be obtained through natural game play.

I'm only saying that because I personally had an easy experience with Crimson, I got 6/8 of the achievements legit within 2 hours and had to boost the 2 Man Cannon ones afterwards. Here the double grenade kill, 4 SAW kills, 5 air-assassinations look quite frustrating and the rest pretty much luck based. I can only see myself getting the armor abilities ones before deciding to boost.

We'll see.

Fuck "Flash of Light."

"Pigs Can Fly" won't be too bad, but I assume your enemy has to have their finger actually on :lbbut: in order to count as killing someone USING a jet pack. Could take a while, there are some assholes out there who would take their fingers off that :lbbut: or whatever they use in order to void you getting the achievement.

"Didn't See It Coming" could also take a while, but I imagine most will get this on Monolith because of it's "long sightlines."

"Bird of Prey" will also take some time, no suggestions here. Use jet pack often?

Everything else is simple, obtainable within approximately 30 minutes minimum as long as you restrict your playtime in the Majestic DLC playlist.

You beat me to it...fool.

Some are random, youll probably get the "didnt see it comming" achievement by just assassinating random enemies eventually, most of the time they dont see you comming for that reason anyway

The double kill with a pulse grenade will be annoying tough and is completely dependent on luck

But youll get it eventually if you just spam them everywhere, you can put on the 4 grenade option to make it 50 precent easier

And ofcourse the bigger explotions option should make this easily doable

But youll get it eventually if you just spam them everywhere, you can put on the 4 grenade option to make it 50 precent easier

The problem with this is you only start with a single pulse grenade without the extra grenade perk, so it's not going to be easy.

The problem with this is you only start with a single pulse grenade without the extra grenade perk, so it's not going to be easy.

Ok that is bullshit

But at least the improved grenade damage will help here

Ill be dedicating a loadout specificly for this achievement, and i sugest the same to anyone going for this

They shouldve made the grenades like the flamecannon, but that you could only get them with ordanance

That would actually make it usefull to pick the grenades instead of a needler or saw or something