Hut

SweptbackFlame

Well I have most of the achievements for this mode except a perfect season, which I should of won, but you know HUT plays nothing like Versus. It amazes me how dumb this mode is and how about 75% of the games I end up playing, I'll lose the puck without even being touched, I get bumped I'll lose it. But when it's the other way around, forget about it you can just do what you want.

I'm seriously sick of this fucking mode. I don't even know why I went back to play it after like 4 months.

Oh and I was wondering when douchbags were gonna exploit the same shot every game, you know the one between the dot and the hashmark.

What joke

/rant

• 4 weeks later...

I actually don't mind HUT. I think that some aspects are unfair with some people having all star teams and what not, but if you're good at the game you can beat them with a shitty team. I like how it's sort of like a tournament and winning is important, unlike Online Versus. This game was a very satisfying 1000, especially after all the hours put into HUT. My only issue is the lack of people who play it.