• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm definitely not getting this. Forcing co-op down our throats (strikes, raids, whatever) and the overall forced interaction is not my cup of tea. When I played the beta, I couldn't even start a mission solo without seeing other random people. No thank you.

The real deal breaker though is the most recent piece of bullshit I saw someone post. It seems there's a 100 point per week cap on the points you earn for the vanguard system(?). I will NOT be told what rate I can progress on a game so some assclown with 2 jobs or school can keep up with me. I had enough of that shit with Halo Reach, quit Halo 4 when I found out it was capped, and feared the worst about Destiny. If this arbitrary cap stays, I'll never get Destiny. I'm expecting to spend all my time on Halo MCC starting in November anyway, and there's apparently nothing to worry about there, since I could care less about a skill based ranking system.

Pretty much the no-life 20+ players in the Crucible. They can kill me in two shots and I shot them twice as well and they barely lose any armor....The only way I killed one was with my super as the warlock and then a shotgun shot. You would think a player would die with a direct hit with a super for pete's sake.

* When the other team runs around in a group and I get killed by 3 or more people. No one helps me to get one of the control points.

* Shooting someone first with a shotgun in close range distance and it does nothing. The enemy does the same thing and I die in one hit will full health..... (probably lag compensation or something.)

Edited by UnarmedReaper07

* Shooting someone first with a shotgun in close range distance and it does nothing. The enemy does the same thing and I die in one hit will full health..... (probably lag compensation or something.)

There's definitely some lag thing going on sometimes. Today was the first time in a game where I got killed by someone's gun from around the corner, call of duty style.

Only real complaint I have so far is the areas that seem to still be "locked" such as in Old Russia. There's a few areas just like in the beta that still have enemies with unknown levels and don't take damage. Not sure if they unlock after a certain requirement is met or what.

Iv killed those and they are guarding a whole load of nothing. Might be a random chest if your lucky

I know that, I meant about those "??" level enemies that I was talking about earlier. How you said that you killed them. For me they aren't even kill-able.

oh right haha yeah they appear as ?? and are immune because your level is too low. when you get to a higher level it will show their level and you will be able to kill em

And I'm in the opposite corner. I only have 1 friend that actually got this so far. All my others are lagging. Raids are looking like a thing that won't happen. :(

Well my brother in law and his brother and friend have the game on 360. We've played a couple of nights but there is always the odd man out. That was me last night.

I've got an Epic bounty now, but the stupid part is that in order to continue to progress and (hopefully finally) unlock the weapon, I have to take out an enemy that seems to only appear in a level 26 strike, and I'm only level 21. So now, I've got to have this bounty clogging up the limited bounty room, and I can't do anything about it yet.

And I'm in the opposite corner. I only have 1 friend that actually got this so far. All my others are lagging. Raids are looking like a thing that won't happen. :(

I only have my brother playing this so yeah raids likely wont happen for me either if I HAVE to have a lobby of 6, otherwise if thats like the max team size or something we will try it with 2 of us...cant be that hard right?....right? :(

I only have my brother playing this so yeah raids likely wont happen for me either if I HAVE to have a lobby of 6, otherwise if thats like the max team size or something we will try it with 2 of us...cant be that hard right?....right? :(

I don't think you'll be able to try at all unless you have a team of 6.

got something new to bitch about now, so today Ive managed to get 7 legendary engrams, 3 of which turned into legendary armor, great your thinking

only issue is all 3 bits are for a Titan....and Im a Warlock

fml

also on a slightly related note, Ive been stuck at lvl 24 and a half since friday....wish the game would give me something with some more light so I can lvl up a bit more....