Problem with Arcade mode

Krzysiek68

while playing arcade mode everything is fine until Bonus screen then game freeze and kick me to windows

http://i49.tinypic.com/2nvuz4l.jpg

any idea how to solve it?

i tried 3 things:

changing date of windows

turning off internet

changing video drivers from vmware to basic

Forum member sent me solution in pm:

You only need to do these steps if the game freezes at the end of Arcade Mode every time.

1) Load up Fruit Ninja

2) Go to the desktop and switch the date backwards (I used September 1st)

3) Go back to Fruit Ninja and you should see a message that says "disconnected from xbox live"

4) Play with this "offline" profile and obtain the arcade mode achievement

5) Once you see it unlock for the offline profile switch back to the desktop and sync your pc time with the internet

6) Go back to Fruit Ninja and press the sign in button

7) Once you sign in check your achievements once (don't know if this forced xbox.com to update but the first time I checked the achievement was not unlocked)

8) Go to xbox.com and hopefully the achievement has been updated

it helped me :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This seems broken for me now. I might actually have messed up the date fix. I did step 1 and 2 in opposite order, so I changed the date before I loaded up the game. Then I proceeded to get a 443 score in Arcade mode before realizing the small mistake I made, so I exited without logging onto my profile. Then I did the steps in correct order, but after changing the date I noticed that the offline profile already had the achievement unlocked.

I've tried to log in to my account directly and actually getting a score above 400 before logging on to it to try to retrigger the achievement. Nothing works, and the achievement refuses to show up on my xbox.com profile. Hopefully down the line I'll be able to reset my save and retry to date glitch.

did you go into the achievement tab in the fruit ninja game? (step 7 doesn't clarify this the right way...). When you go into the achievement tab inside the game, while logged in, it should trigger it on xbox.com and upload the achievements!

did you go into the achievement tab in the fruit ninja game? (step 7 doesn't clarify this the right way...). When you go into the achievement tab inside the game, while logged in, it should trigger it on xbox.com and upload the achievements!

Yup, I went in before and after logging into LIVE, the only problem is that the achievement remains locked after I sign in, despite the offline profile having it unlocked.

• 2 weeks later...

After unlocking every other achievement in the game, I uninstalled it, then reinstalled. Then I followed the instructions to the letter, unlocked it with the offline profile, synced to my gamertag and bam. Game finally complete!

I was searching around the web and found an article saying that fruit ninja developers have done half a million updates on all platforms. What a load of bullshit. Arcade is the best mode and it's useless. Even when you look at the leaderboards for your arcade score it dashboards.

Edited by Septic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow such a screwed up and weird issue and solution thankfully this worked for me on my Surface as it was driving me crazy not having this achievement still sucks though as I easily had my best damn games with an epic score of over 800 and it doesn't count. Thanks for the solution.

• 2 years later...
Forum member sent me solution in pm:

You only need to do these steps if the game freezes at the end of Arcade Mode every time.

1) Load up Fruit Ninja

2) Go to the desktop and switch the date backwards (I used September 1st)

3) Go back to Fruit Ninja and you should see a message that says "disconnected from xbox live"

4) Play with this "offline" profile and obtain the arcade mode achievement

5) Once you see it unlock for the offline profile switch back to the desktop and sync your pc time with the internet

6) Go back to Fruit Ninja and press the sign in button

7) Once you sign in check your achievements once (don't know if this forced xbox.com to update but the first time I checked the achievement was not unlocked)

8) Go to xbox.com and hopefully the achievement has been updated

it helped me :)

worked. has to be Sept. 1. 2012. Didn't set it far enough back the first time!

This. I put it back to September 1st 2015 but it didn't work, but 2012 did...weird.