Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

Kairi

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm working on the all side missions achievement and all I need is the invincible raid boss achievement. Can anyone help me beat this that's higher level or anyone need this achievement wanna do it with me? I'm level 30 Athena and whatever drops we can dupe for one another. Thanks in advance!

GT WiLD Envious

I need the claptrap achievement for all VHM and I just need the two co op ones. I need in a group so people can be downed and hurt so it'll activate. Anyone who helps me I'll drop my whole inv of legendaries for whoever helps me with this. I have many level 50s and some levels 30s. Leave a msg here or message me online if interested thanks!

GT WiLD Envious

Looking for the Sub-Level 13 achievement. Have a 50, 2 controllers, headset, and would like to knock this out as quickly as possible with 1-3 other players.

Gamertag: Senyth

EDIT: Managed to get it with randoms, lol. If anyone needs help, though, feel free to shoot me a message.

Edited by Senyth

Still looking for some help in power leveling to 50 im level 41 now and would really need some help getting to 50 so I can be done with this game for awhile. I have a shooting star if someone is interested in that for the help !! Message me on my tag which is my username on here ! Thanks in advance !