Are they stopping COD3 ranked online???

A Perfect Thief

I heard form loads of different people that as soon as COD5 came out COD3 online was gona stop. But it has not stopped yet. Is it going to stop cause i really want to get the general (40000 points in ranked matches) achievement. Can you guys tell me if this is true/false and if it is gona stop when is the very very last day of COD3 ranked online matches.

Pls pls help me!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

they also said that the servers would be shut down november 1st last year... so i rushed to get them in a week and devoted alot of time from goin from 250 to 40000 and looking like a tool in front of my roomate just to find out that they didnt shut them down and i coulda played games i actually wanted to play instead of sitting there bored as hell for 4-5 hours a night

they also said that the servers would be shut down november 1st last year... so i rushed to get them in a week and devoted alot of time from goin from 250 to 40000 and looking like a tool in front of my roomate just to find out that they didnt shut them down and i coulda played games i actually wanted to play instead of sitting there bored as hell for 4-5 hours a night

Yeah, but its done now, so you have nothing to worry about and a perfect 1000 to show off.

• 4 weeks later...

You can't really even compare what EA does with their games to Activision. EA hosts online off their own servers, thus they can take them down at their leisure (which I disagree with, but that's irrelevant) however Activision does not. Unless it's an EA game, no matter how few people (even 0) play, the servers stay up. I remember playing GRAW in 07 with constant rumors that the game was getting shut down. It's 2009 now and they're still up

• 6 months later...