Can Not Find Live Games

acidburnvictim

Looking for some help as I can not find any anywhere else.

I am trying to get online to do the MP achievements, but am having problems with the servers / total number of games being "not available"

I have tried on both Windows 7 and Vista

Have rest my modem, lowered firewall, opened NAT, re-installed the update and have not had any success...is there a patch that can help?

Looking for some help as I can not find any anywhere else.

I am trying to get online to do the MP achievements, but am having problems with the servers / total number of games being "not available"

I have tried on both Windows 7 and Vista

Have rest my modem, lowered firewall, opened NAT, re-installed the update and have not had any success...is there a patch that can help?

No the severs for Halo 2 PC are not shut down I played on them today and got a few mutiplayer achievements.

Also, for PureEvil x21's question if you buy a used copy YES the CD-Key should work.

I am still having the not available / no servers found error when i try to find a live game...

the only games i can play are network ones, and these are not popping the achievements

can anyone provide some advice on what they are doing to be able to get matched up for live games?

Try dumping and re-installing the game.

No the severs for Halo 2 PC are not shut down I played on them today and got a few mutiplayer achievements.

Also, for PureEvil x21's question if you buy a used copy YES the CD-Key should work.

Thanks Robbie. I got my copy today, and the Key did indeed work. Been a while since I beat Halo 2 on Legendary, looking forward to doing it again for achievements....

Try dumping and re-installing the game.

did that and no luck

contacted MS support and they had mentioned that the servers were undergoing maintenance and would be back online in January. What frustrates me is that people can play Live games but I can not find any, create parties, or see anything.

I may try another G4WL to check if I can even connect via PC