Game Info/Discussion

DaKing240

Im not getting either. (Brass Balls or beat it on Hard) I save thousands of times. before doors. bad guys in the 7th inning stretches. I beat the final guy legit on hard, not trying to glitch or anything.

I did die during the game a few times, however just continued with my last save,

I did disable the vita chambers.

I did download the dlc.

I only played on 1 box.

This was a completely new run from the time i did the rest of the achievements.

I cannot clear my cash because other achievements im working on.

This game is not worth playing a 3rd time.

Please give some help. All the threads with solutions on here are years old. 2ks site sucks and this will be my 30th completed game.

I don't think you meant to post here, but.....

Did you see the thread explaining the switch to Hard during Fontaine's last needle?

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Love this game. One of he best stories I've seen. If you like the story I can highly recommend the Bioshock book (written by John Shirley) - really well written for a video game adaptation. It's a prequel and gives some insight on how Rapture came to be.

• 4 months later...
Love this game. One of he best stories I've seen. If you like the story I can highly recommend the Bioshock book (written by John Shirley) - really well written for a video game adaptation. It's a prequel and gives some insight on how Rapture came to be.

I didn't know there was a book. Im going to have to check this out.

Thanks holiested

• 4 months later...

The fact that there's a book is a good enough reason for me to play through the whole thing again. Thank you for the inspiration to continue to waste my life.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm just posting something to unlock my account. Fingers crossed. :) p.s. Bioshock is a great game. Storys and quirks with games like this and Prey are what keep me coming back to FPS games (I'm all about RPG's...)