In The Bag issues

Good morning! I holed out from the fairway on 18 and noticed it did not unlock the Ping achievement of sinking a shot with an iron. So, I went to my bag and noticed EVERYTHING was set to default, EA junk. So I put everything back to the way it was but it wouldn't save it. Just kept putting everything back to the EA beginner stuff. Anyone else having this problem? Is there a fix? Thanks!

Change them in the Pro Shop.

I said I put everything back where it was. What I meant by that was I went to the pro shop to make sure I had a check mark next to everything I should own (which I did, except for an Anser putter) and went to my bag to make sure everything I wanted was selected. But when I leave that screen, everything defaults to the EA stuff again.

Same here. All I did differently was use my HDD on a friend's console the other night and when it came to a DLC course, I got a "corrupt download" message. When I re-downloaded them from here today, I wen tothe club tuner (tried for the hole out at augusta 4) and everything was EA. Tried the pro shop thing. Every chack was on my NIKE lvl 3 stuff. Rechecked them all. Went back to tuner... still EA.

Go to "IN THE BAG" and select change clubs, and select the ones you want./.. That will fix it

Same here. All I did differently was use my HDD on a friend's console the other night and when it came to a DLC course, I got a "corrupt download" message. When I re-downloaded them from here today, I wen tothe club tuner (tried for the hole out at augusta 4) and everything was EA. Tried the pro shop thing. Every chack was on my NIKE lvl 3 stuff. Rechecked them all. Went back to tuner... still EA.

Go to "IN THE BAG" and select change clubs, and select the ones you want./.. That will fix it

I tried that too but it still defaults back to the EA clubs.... oh well... I started another golfer. Hopefully it won't happen again.

• 7 months later...

I have the exact same problem. Tried numerous ways to keep my prototypes. Pro shop, in the bag, club tuner after i was at the pro shop. Nothing....always keeps giving me EA clubs. What's more is that even with the EA clubs (which I submitted to use), it won't even let me swap my 8 iron over for a 1 iron. Anyone else have these problems, and more importantly, anyone have an answer or a solution??

I did have something similar when I tried to change from fairway woods to long irons and it screwed up the bag like you say. I just went back to the 'standard' selection, reselected the desired clubs, re-tuned and everything was okay again.

Only God can hit a 1-iron anway ...