Borderland 2 Special Edition Announced

Nozza

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you buy the vault hunter edition does that give you access to the premier club and golden key etc or is that only available if you pre order.

You have to Pre-order the Vault Edition to get access to the Premium Edition content. I'm not use if you buy it, you'll also be able to obtain it.

From ShopTo;

Borderlands 2: Deluxe Vault Hunters Collectors Edition

Pre-Order Now for access to the Borderlands 2 Premiere Club*

Though GAME says this for the Vault Edition;

Preorder Bonus: Creature Slaughter Dome!

Preorder Borderlands 2 and you will receive access to the Creature Slaughter Dome.

http://img.game.co.uk/_images/widgets/game_Borderlands2.jpg

Edited by Nozza

I'm fairly certain it's Crawmerax, there seems to be a smaller version of it right to the left as well so maybe that is what we went up against in BL1 and the poster simply implies that there is a far larger version out there, or a smaller one who knows. :p

Crawmerax had pincers, this thing doesn't :p. I hope it's not the final boss, because quite frankly it's not very creative and it looks like it will be a bitch too fight.

Because I remembered this dibate about whether this was Crawmerax or not, I think this achievement ends it here.

Thresher Thrashed

Defeated Terramorphous the Invincible

His name is Terramorphous, so it's not Crawmerax, which I think most of said it wasn't to begin with.

Is it just me, or does it seem like this game has a lot of bonuses for those who pre-order the game?

I am so glad I paid off my Loot Chest, too, now that they're gone. I was on the fence since I normally don't buy collector's editions, but that goddamn loot chest - I hadda have that!

Because I remembered this dibate about whether this was Crawmerax or not, I think this achievement ends it here.

His name is Terramorphous, so it's not Crawmerax, which I think most of said it wasn't to begin with.

Terramorphous, based on the achievement name alone, is a Thresher, the creature in the poster is clearly a Craw Worm, not a Thresher

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Thresher

Can anyone confirm or give an idea of when GAME will take my money for the Loot Edition I've pre-ordered with them?

I've never brought anything off their online store. I mean I'd like to pay for it tomorrow, but when I review my order, I can't see any links letting me pay for it now!

Can anyone confirm or give an idea of when GAME will take my money for the Loot Edition I've pre-ordered with them?

I've never brought anything off their online store. I mean I'd like to pay for it tomorrow, but when I review my order, I can't see any links letting me pay for it now!

They charge you when they ship it.

You'll get charged 2-7 days before release, depending on the popularity of the title. At the latest it'll be when they ship it. Quite suprised this is your first GAME online buy mate :p I've got both Borderlands ULCE and Darksiders waiting for my money.

You'll get charged 2-7 days before release, depending on the popularity of the title. At the latest it'll be when they ship it. Quite suprised this is your first GAME online buy mate :p I've got both Borderlands ULCE and Darksiders waiting for my money.

GAME are crap that's why and past/present things prove it. Orders being cancelled, games turning up weeks late and being charged at a later date.

I use ShopTo. Cheaper games by at least £10, game is always on time and normally a day early plus you can pay whenever you like or leave it to charge you automatically on release.

I'm only using GAME now because no one else is stocking this LE. I've used ST for over a year now and have brought over 20 games from them and I've not had one issue plus I get bonus stuff like shirts for no extra cost. Whereas GAME have had a few bad track records and have also gone into administration, so... Yeah that's why it's my first and hopefully only! Used to buy in-store GAME or Amazon until ST came along.

Never really got the hate towards GAME, although I've never had any problems with them and I've been shopping with them for years, although I tend to try shop at shopto now if I can help it.

I imagine the payment will either be taken a week before the game comes out or they'll process the order a week early and take the payment when it's ready to ship

Forgot to pre-order at Gamestop for $150.00

Just bought it [The Ultimate Loot Chest Limited Edition] on Amazon for $506.00 with shipping included. Hope it is worth it.

Be careful. Could be someone trying to scam you out of hundreds of dollars. Especially since it doesn't come out until September.

FWIW, I don't think it is worth $500.

Be careful. Could be someone trying to scam you out of hundreds of dollars. Especially since it doesn't come out until September.

FWIW, I don't think it is worth $500.

The sellers ship date is -- Delivery Estimate: Thursday September 20, 2012 - Wednesday September 26, 2012.

Looks legit, seller has 100% positive feedback. Ebay and a few sellers on Amazon are selling around this price. Since there is a # certificate included, I don't think they will produce anymore of this particular edition.

"Amazon: 4 new from $480.00"

Edited by SIMPLYMIDGET

The sellers ship date is -- Delivery Estimate: Thursday September 20, 2012 - Wednesday September 26, 2012.

Looks legit, seller has 100% positive feedback. Ebay and a few sellers on Amazon are selling around this price. Since there is a # certificate included, I don't think they will produce anymore of this particular edition.

"Amazon: 4 new from $480.00"

Doesn't mean you can't get screwed over. Also, eBay is removing the auctions as they can't be listed before you are within 30 days of the release date (you can't list things that will take over 30 days to ship as you will be out of eBay buyer protection).

Forgot to pre-order at Gamestop for $150.00

Just bought it [The Ultimate Loot Chest Limited Edition] on Amazon for $506.00 with shipping included. Hope it is worth it.

You got a bargain there with the shipping included...

Seriously, the LE isn't worth that much. As much I want it, and got it for $400 cheaper, I would never pay that much for something. I mean, I have the money to do that, but that $400 could go on so much more and something better.

Wow-that is a severe mark-up. Surely that price would drop upon release. I am tempted to put mine up for sale at that price.

Well above is your proof that people will pay anything to it, so I would! If I'd got hold of two copies, mine would be straight up because the profit is nice!