Achievement Trading Thread

TVthePunisher

This game has 6 of its achievements related to having at least 3-5 other players (accordingly, 5 is needed for at least one achievement). Since I didn't see one here yet and a lot of people are out downloading this, I figure this would be a good time to make the thread (I'm not sure if a mod is supposed to make it or not, considering I usually see someone like Method make them).

Anyways, post here if you need to find someone to trade achievements with. Setup parties (best if there is 5 to knock out all multiplayer achievements), make friendships, whatever. Have fun!

For the sake of preventing confusion (and mass friend requests), after you have obtained achievements either delete your post to show that you have all the achievements you need.

I'd also like to state I'm not available for trading this game...sorry.

I completed it, wrote a guide and I'm done playing it.

Edited by TVthePunisher
delete your post if you are no longer trading

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for another 2 playes to boost 2 minutes of fame, and the group (x10) recording uploads. Also the emote one.

These can all be done with 3 players, I am online all day today and want it done asap.

I already have the 5 people achievement but willing to help out.

GT - II Kazz II

I am online all day

1- jnich21

2- Zylo Grey

3- SSSander

4- Fang Foom

5-

i sent you all friend requests. just need one more. is sunday good for everyone?

You can add me to the list, I'm in CET timezone (Germany) Sunday is great, I'm on from 9 o'clock my timezone :)

GT MystiK1977